Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Re: guys crash snake cloud for dlc doesnt make sense really

Oct 11, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

English Grammar Dummies.jpg

WOW!!! ppl on this forum are **bleep** ignorant. Why you make fun of ppl trying to talk in english while you guys don't even know **bleep** from any second language. That's what ppl do when they PRACTICE,  they are talking or writting in a new language. Sad sad sad ppl. One guy who wants to express himself and ppl just make fun of him. I'm on my third language and that's how i would feel if they treated me when i write in french or talk in french. This is why this community on this forum is just composed of mostly thrash ppl, who doesn't respect others opinions, work, feeling, expressions etc. They want things to be their way and that is not going to happen... never.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 21 of 22 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: guys crash snake cloud for dlc doesnt make sense really

Oct 11, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

English Grammar Dummies.jpg

WOW!!! ppl on this forum are **bleep** ignorant. Why you make fun of ppl trying to talk in english while you guys don't even know **bleep** from any second language. That's what ppl do when they PRACTICE,  they are talking or writting in a new language. Sad sad sad ppl. One guy who wants to express himself and ppl just make fun of him. I'm on my third language and that's how i would feel if they treated me when i write in french or talk in french. This is why this community on this forum is just composed of mostly thrash ppl, who doesn't respect others opinions, work, feeling, expressions etc. They want things to be their way and that is not going to happen... never.

wow bro I am not trash. just saying:smileyhappy:

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 22 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes