Jul 24 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

great game, but little content?

37 replies 755 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

im sorry , but i need to compare this game to super smash brothers brawl, just in content...

so we all now SSBB had:

story mode(epic)

map creator

custom game mode

over what? 30-40 characters (not complaining here much ,as i know they will surely get to 40 with DLC)

40+ maps?

challenges

40+ items? 

this game is great but if i don't see enough content, it will get boring too fast...

also is there a difficulty option for the AI? thanks

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 38 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: great game, but little content?

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

You're acting like this is the finished game or something.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 38 (751 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Dude its the first game its not gonna have 40 characters stages or items your asking for way to much
Message 3 of 38 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 24, 2012

yes ik... but the game is due to October 23, i doubt it

Message 4 of 38 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Honestly, you are basing this off of the information we have so far. The game won't get boring fast. Unless all you do is trophy hunt. And don't expect 40 characters. It'll be 20 - 30.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 5 of 38 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jul 24, 2012

When has any company released EVERYTHING about their game before it came out?  Most likely they'll reveal around 20 characters and the rest will be surprises. Or they'll show us all the characters and leave other things to be surprises.

Message 6 of 38 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
17 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Yes, Brawl has more overall characters than All Stars will, but many of brawls characters are clones (or semi clones) of each other. (Example: Link, Toon link. Captin Falcon, Ganondorf. Fox, Falco, Wolf. Ect.). So the whole "Brawl has more characters, therefore it's more entertaining" statement is false. I love Smash, but judging by the current roster of All Stars, I will spend much more time with each character, and learn to enjoy their uniqueness. Where as brawl, has a bunch of (semi) clone characters, no professional combo system, and a lack of online support (Then again, I don't know if PSAS will have great online support. But due to comments I have heard from various videos, I can assume their will be.). Stages in brawl were plentyful, but were not as interactive as the areanas seen in PSAS, but with only five stages revealed, its hard to compare. The only thing I can see possibly effecting the rate of which this game gets boring, is the story. But I have faith in superbot, and believe they can make an entertaining stroy. (Please do not read that in a condescending tone, for that isn't how I want it to be interpreted. I just wanted to make clear that quality and quantity are not the same thing, and quality games seem to stand the test of time. So I believe that you don't have to worry about getting bored with PSAS, as long as you take the time to enjoy it.)
Message 7 of 38 (673 Views)
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 24, 2012

This is the first all star game and it has 12 characters announced with 3 months left for announcement and hidden characters. The 1st smash had 12 characters total.

Message 8 of 38 (669 Views)
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 24, 2012
i have no doubt theres more content to be revealed. dont reveal all surprises yet right?
It's a work in progress
Message 9 of 38 (659 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 24, 2012

yes, but we talking about nintendo 64, this is PS3, should be more

Message 10 of 38 (647 Views)
0 Likes