Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS? LOL


Yeah? It was great as a child and now when I replay it. Is there something wrong with it? 


no...


Try harder next time you troll, then.


What... I was not trolling haha whats your problem


Oh, yeah. All caps laughing at something said they liked without any reason is found anywhere else on the internet but trolling... Try harder, and I guess be more subtle. And be sure to deny this, because otherwise you can't try to act like it wasn't obvious.


WT F is wrong with you? You could of posted it yourself I just posted it for you and said you mean like this?


Yep, and the yelling and laughing is now nonexistant, lol. Make sure to keep on denying.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/21/2012
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Apeman24 wrote:

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS? LOL


Yeah? It was great as a child and now when I replay it. Is there something wrong with it? 


no...


Try harder next time you troll, then.


What... I was not trolling haha whats your problem


Oh, yeah. All caps laughing at something said they liked without any reason is found anywhere else on the internet but trolling... Try harder, and I guess be more subtle. And be sure to deny this, because otherwise you can't try to act like it wasn't obvious.


WT F is wrong with you? You could of posted it yourself I just posted it for you and said you mean like this?


Yep, and the yelling and laughing is now nonexistant, lol. Make sure to keep on denying.


HAHA you are a funny... person

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012
And you are not, especially when you try to troll. Good day to you, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/21/2012
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:
And you are not, especially when you try to troll. Good day to you, too.

Almost as if you want it, but I was not trolling

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012
Well (based on more than just this incident), either you're an unlikable person normally or trolling. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Think of that what you will. I'm out.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012

936full-dreamfall-the-longest-journey-screenshot.jpg

 

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
16785 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

936full-dreamfall-the-longest-journey-screenshot.jpg

 

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.


That does look good. Is it available on any console or only PC? I did a quick Google and found some more stunning images but it looks like it's PC only.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012

It was available on Xbox Live Marketplace for a long time.

 

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is actually on my tag team list of best games ever made, up there with the likes of Gravity Rush, Jet Set Radio Future, Red Dead Revolver, and The Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
16785 posts
 

Re: good games that no one knew

Nov 30, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes