Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: goku and starkiller

Aug 26, 2012

I'll tell you this......too much third party characters.

All friends I got......are Moderators
Message 11 of 65 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Aug 26, 2012

spoony_123 wrote:
you stupid fools goku has like 13 playstation exclusive games!!! and starkiller only exists in the games so it would be a perfect choice if big dady is included then why not starkiller en goku tell me!! did you ever played star wars the force unleashed or a dragon ball z game think about there moves they are just perfect for this game so tell me why not?

1. Goku isn't a video game character

2. Big Daddy is a video game character with exclusive stuff for PS

3. Starkiller hasn't done anything for PS that I know of

4. Having good moves doesn't mean any character can be in

Message 12 of 65 (256 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 26, 2012

spoony_123 wrote:
you stupid fools goku has like 13 playstation exclusive games!!! and starkiller only exists in the games so it would be a perfect choice if big dady is included then why not starkiller en goku tell me!! did you ever played star wars the force unleashed or a dragon ball z game think about there moves they are just perfect for this game so tell me why not?

You know who else had exclusive games for PS?  Spider-Man.  Does that mean he should be in this game?  No.

Goku is a manga character, not a video game character.  And don't get me started on the terribly, terribly-written character known as Starkiller.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 65 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

Im gonna punch the next person who begs for goku to be in this game cuz it's getting absolutely annoying and ridiculous why would a non video game character be in the game better yet answer this question how does he fit in the PS history. Son't get me wrong I like DBZ more than the next guy but It gets bugs me to see people ask for anime characters like naruto and goku in the game

Message 14 of 65 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 26, 2012

spoony_123 wrote:

lol this kid.

Goku originated in anime, NOT video games. Who cares if he had 13 games on the PS? Hes an anime character, not a video game character/

Now, get out.

Message 15 of 65 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 26, 2012
I actually think Goku would be pretty cool, I can picture his moveset, but NOT starkiller.
Message 16 of 65 (226 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 26, 2012
HELL YEAH **bleep** RIGHT. DBZ ftw. Force unleashed is aslso an awesome game. Don't know if they playstation all stars though
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 17 of 65 (221 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Aug 26, 2012

spoony_123 wrote:

by your logic, woody from toy story, spiderman, and all of the fantastic four etc should be in the game.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 18 of 65 (218 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Aug 26, 2012
oh he fits in ps history.... you dont have to be so offensive i'm just want to have some completely diffrent characters and i didnt saw much dudes asking for goku but i only check this forum 1 time on a month and there are much more people who beg for crash and spyro of course they make sence but sony sold the rights of them so it won't be easy to get them in goku is just epic and unique
Message 19 of 65 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Aug 26, 2012

spoony_123 wrote:
oh he fits in ps history.... you dont have to be so offensive i'm just want to have some completely diffrent characters and i didnt saw much dudes asking for goku but i only check this forum 1 time on a month and there are much more people who beg for crash and spyro of course they make sence but sony sold the rights of them so it won't be easy to get them in goku is just epic and unique

How would Goku be easier to get than Crash?

Message 20 of 65 (201 Views)
0 Likes