Wastelander
721 posts

Re: *gets ice pack*

Jan 14, 2013
Quick question though, are items supposed to be countered as well? I mean all counter characters as kratos CPU can counter items ~_~
Message 11 of 15 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Feb 15, 2013

counter needs a nerf like mad -_- he can hit you anywhere be it close to him or as far away from him as possible on the ground or in the air he will hit you besides from grabs and kill moves that counter has no limit its safe to use on everything anywhere the fact that he can use his lvl 1 kill move right from his counters is cheap sure raiden and i think heihachi (not to sure) can do it too counter into there lvl1 kill move BUT they cant use there counters from cross screen like sly can if your gonna make sly counter work so well at lease make it push you not stun you i think that counter is cheap enough already no need for the stun part -_-

Message 12 of 15 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 15, 2013

you know what maybe all counters need to just push like dantes his counter seem fair to me i dont think you can counter into kill moves with his but you can still hit ur opponets with some normal attacks

Message 13 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Soondragon76 wrote:
And while you do that nerf big daddy and sir Dan. Seriously those guys are like unbeatable and their kill confirms are like so easy it's ridiculous. You can get into a lot of infinites with them too. Seriously nerf these guys superbotSmiley Sad

nerf to two worst characters in the game, my god. Are you retarded?

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 14 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 15, 2013

ryannumber3gamer wrote:

Are you guys kidding me? Sly,Sir Dan and Big Daddy? Sly needs that counter glitch fixed and that's it. Seriously Sly has no block or block roll. You can even see Sly when he's invisible if you look hard enough :/. As for Big Daddy, I don't really play as him but i know he does not need a nerf. Sir Dan really? Are you joking? Sir Dan, Who has a average AP gain and easy to dodge level 1 & 2 supers? Are you serious?

every one of sir dans specials are extreamly easy to dodge. JUST DODGE LEFT AND RIGHT CONSTANTLY 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes