Sep 29 2012
By: TickTech22 Lombax Warrior 251 posts

genius.

9 replies 153 views Edited Sep 29, 2012
This whole "final roster" dilemma was an incredibly smart move.

Do you realize the amount of feedback this is receiving? Despite the truth behind I've yet to see this much focus on one announcement this entire ride and with a little under 2 months left how else are you gonna get people talking about this? More reveals? yeah with the exception of Dante those all lasted about maybe a week or two. They are just gonna grow in publicity because of this. Whether its an accurate accusation or not. This was a good move.

People will complain about no more reveals or complain that they lied but it makes for a great conversation.

Enjoy the carnage.
Message 1 of 10 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: genius.

Sep 29, 2012
Most left the forum lol
Message 2 of 10 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 29, 2012

yeah that's brilliant and meanwhile most people will be canceling their preorders because of this.

Message 3 of 10 (126 Views)
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 29, 2012

thisismike5366 wrote:

yeah that's brilliant and meanwhile most people will be canceling their preorders because of this.

Until they find out Cloud, Snake etc. have been announced. Everyone will go crazy and buy the game.

Message 4 of 10 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Did anyone noticed that this game finally got rated T look at the bottom. It got updated today.

They are up to something.....

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 5 of 10 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Rated t because of sweet tooth, Kratos
Message 6 of 10 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Building on epic proportions.
Message 7 of 10 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

thisismike5366 wrote:

Until they find out Cloud, Snake etc. have been announced. Everyone will go crazy and buy the game.

Why not just reveal them now so that even more people can pre-order them or make their decision that they will indeed buy the game (and possibly save money for when it is finally available). This is a bad move, I don't see why they would alienate people like this. A lot of people are already saying they will cancel their pre-order or they won't buy the game. You don't want people doing that. Ever. Even if they manage to get people back when they reveal their true intentions, you know there will be some who won't like that one bit. Some could have already spent that money on something else, believing this rumor to be true. Lost sales on top of an alienated fanbase.

Message 8 of 10 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

thisismike5366 wrote:

Why not just reveal them now so that even more people can pre-order them or make their decision that they will indeed buy the game (and possibly save money for when it is finally available). This is a bad move, I don't see why they would alienate people like this. A lot of people are already saying they will cancel their pre-order or they won't buy the game. You don't want people doing that. Ever. Even if they manage to get people back when they reveal their true intentions, you know there will be some who won't like that one bit. Some could have already spent that money on something else, believing this rumor to be true. Lost sales on top of an alienated fanbase.

Game is still 2 months way, I'll lose hope if they don't show anything at NYCC.

Message 9 of 10 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Controversy sells so they say
Message 10 of 10 (54 Views)