Jul 29 2012
By: rustyrue3117 Uncharted Territory 1921 posts

gamescon charcters you want announced.

2 replies 70 views Edited Jul 29, 2012
well there is set to be three or four character announces so heres who i want
Raiden/snake
Nariko
Ratchet and clank
Ezio auditore/connor because of paul gales hints relating to connor also i would think itd be him assassins creed comes out just one week after all stars so i think ubisoft would want him in there to promote his game and because on paulgalenetwork ubisoft is suppoused to have a big presence at gamescon with assassins creed and rayman so this might also lead to a ubisoft character release at gamescon.i just really want a ubisoft character in this game.
Message 1 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2885 posts

Re: gamescon charcters you want announced.

Jul 29, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
well there is set to be three or four character announces so heres who i want
Raiden/snake
Nariko
Ratchet and clank
Ezio auditore/connor because of paul gales hints relating to connor also i would think itd be him assassins creed comes out just one week after all stars so i think ubisoft would want him in there to promote his game and because on paulgalenetwork ubisoft is suppoused to have a big presence at gamescon with assassins creed and rayman so this might also lead to a ubisoft character release at gamescon.i just really want a ubisoft character in this game.

Doesn't matter at this point, most if not all characters are already leaked. And Paul's hints could be anything, doesn't have to be Assassin's Creed.

Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: gamescon charcters you want announced.

Jul 29, 2012
@D-squad yah was a bit upset hoping those are not all the charcters yet to be announced.
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes