I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: funny ragemail from people

Feb 23, 2013

I get tons of hate mail because I main Raiden. They always talk about how I only win with Raiden because he's A cheap character... Smiley Sad

but then I just challenge them to A match to show them I can beat them with anybody. Then I always win as fat princess. lol they never respond to me after that, Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 21 of 25 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Feb 23, 2013

^lol well Fat Princess is not exactly an average character, but that's not the point, you can use whoever you prefer, it's a part of the game

and I think this was kinda my fault but this morning I was playing with a friend who mains Kratos on 2vs2 player match, with mics, and then we faced a guy who quitted because we were winning (a Raiden user), we were like "bleh, nevermind" and a couple matchs after that we found him again

I said to my friend "i'm ONLY gonna kill this guy just to please myself" and I killed him like 6 times, I was laughing but I didn't say anything to insult him, then he turned on his mic and started to say how I sounded stupid just laughing and how we don't have any social life outside playstation... he didn't quit and I thanked him for that and then he sent us two long rage mails explaining how we are noobs because of our level (i'm lvl 7 and my friend is lvl 9, the guy was lvl 12 or 14) and that we should sell our ps3, and well yea, it was funny because we couldn't stop laughing even after that

he blocked us...

Message 22 of 25 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

This was one that I got about a week ago. I was playing with my buddy when I faced this Cole with my own Cole. I managed to kill both him and his teamate with my Lv 2. He ragequit but luckily he wasn't the host.

Him: "U wud spam, lean how 2 play"

Me: "Then explain how I can get AP bursts on you by spamming"

Him: "Maybe u could pres square 3 times, then again 3 more times, then freeze, then square 3 more times, its not that **bleep** hard, or freeze then square 3 more times, or just play the **bleep** turtotial, there's a **bleep** reason why its there, **bleep** idiot" (Freeze, then square x3 isn't even an AP burst -.-)

Me: "Are you mad? That I proved to be the better Cole than you?"

Him: "Oh ok, learn how 2 play Cole then come back to me"

Me: "I've been playing Cole since release so I'm sure I know how to play as him. Sorry that I can't say the same for you though."

Him: "Oh **bleep**, sorry, I have a life to get to"

Me: "Then if you have a life, why are you playing this game, getting so mad from losing one match?"

He didn't reply back after that xD

Another one was: "**bleep** please, go back into your corner and keep sucking **bleep**." 

Ok...?

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 23 of 25 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Feb 23, 2013

One Kratos player, higher belt rank than me called midget something or other sent me hatemail saying:

"dirty spammer stop cheating" I sent a message back saying "Cry more" but honestly a Kratos player calling other players cheats for "spamming" is ironic. I was Emmett and I think he was just upset that he got beat by a new character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Feb 24, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

One Kratos player, higher belt rank than me called midget something or other sent me hatemail saying:

"dirty spammer stop cheating" I sent a message back saying "Cry more" but honestly a Kratos player calling other players cheats for "spamming" is ironic. I was Emmett and I think he was just upset that he got beat by a new character.

lol Kratos and Raiden users complaining for spamming / being cheap are just ridiculous in my opinion...

Message 25 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes