Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: funny ragemail from people

Feb 20, 2013

I got a weird one from a while back before the dlc even came out. It was a FFA stock 3 and i was Sweet Tooth i ended up winning the match and soon recieved a message from a user name gregorythorn it was like this:

Subject: You CHEATED!

With the same level 1 super CHEATER!         

Obviously some little kid sent this but i can't really make out what he is trying to say i do know one thing he states in the message "same level 1 super" and there was another Sweet Tooth in the match. I don't know why he is mad is it because all i used in the match was Sweet Tooth's level 1 or what? I sent a message back saying:

I didn't cheat it was skill and luck

But he never sent a message back. so what do you guys think of this? And can you guys make out what he is trying say? 

Message 11 of 25 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Feb 20, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

Alot of these seem like replies. Would be better if we saw whole conversation.

the first one was not a reply, the "You suck at spelling" one was a reply, I sent him a "U LIEK???" message because he was insulting me on the mic and I tried to laugh at him, then he sent me that

Message 12 of 25 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Feb 20, 2013

On3_Tw1st3d_Guy wrote:

I got a weird one from a while back before the dlc even came out. It was a FFA stock 3 and i was Sweet Tooth i ended up winning the match and soon recieved a message from a user name gregorythorn it was like this:

Subject: You CHEATED!

With the same level 1 super CHEATER!         

Obviously some little kid sent this but i can't really make out what he is trying to say i do know one thing he states in the message "same level 1 super" and there was another Sweet Tooth in the match. I don't know why he is mad is it because all i used in the match was Sweet Tooth's level 1 or what? I sent a message back saying:

I didn't cheat it was skill and luck

But he never sent a message back. so what do you guys think of this? And can you guys make out what he is trying say? 

he clearly didn't know what to say, he just wanted to send you a ragemail

Message 13 of 25 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Feb 20, 2013

oh ok, thanks for clearing that up

Message 14 of 25 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I've never gotten rage mail. I'm disappointed. :smileysad:

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 15 of 25 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Feb 20, 2013
my mailbox has been getting filled with hate rage mail.. this game seems to bring the worse out of people when they loose..
Message 16 of 25 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2537 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I usually only say nice things, but when I get hatemail from opponents who beat me for whatever reason, I always stoop to their level, engage in trolling, and challenge them to a 1v1. No one has accepted and it makes me happy that jimmies can get so rustled over a game.

Message 17 of 25 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Feb 21, 2013

How did you manage to get KC'd when you're Jak? You're doing something wrong if you were standing on the ground long enough for that to happen.

Message 18 of 25 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Feb 23, 2013

lol good point

Message 19 of 25 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

I somehow didn't get fan rage from these cocky players who thought they would beat me easily. (Two people that were 999. One Kat and one Emmett. I was naturally thinking I would lose horribly since they had the belts to back up their ranking.) There was also this annoying five year old, playing as ratchet, who was screaming in the mike.

The two 999s were trash talking also. I won (dont ask me how since I don't know either) somehow and DIDNT get any hate mail. Lol

Message 20 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes