Sep 27 2012
By: mman1235 Sackboy 423 posts

for all those who are going to conventions to ask questions

3 replies 149 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

dont ask stupid questions >< alot of people went over to the team of SB and got no answers cause they asked the most stupidest and straught forward questions like "will crash / spyro / cloud make it in the game?"

"how many characters be in the final product?"

try to ask questions they wont expect too much like:

" will the final game have 24+ / 22+ characters?" this is a short example since you might not get a good answer you would expect but if they answer this type of question at least you'll know there will be a bit more to expect from SB.

ask them :how will this lvling up system work and what sort of stuff it will give you."
also about "how many costumes will each character get."
and also try to in a way ask them if "we will get to see what are minions or how will minions work."

you need to ask them  in a sneaky way so they wont expect it or be surprised and hesitate.

it seems like Seth Killian has gave up lots of info just from a couple of video interviews he had with IGN in his expert videos since he got questions he didnt expect or didnt mind to answer to clear up a small confusion.

so whoever is gonna question stuff good luck :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Re: for all those who are going to conventions to ask questions

Sep 27, 2012

Don't worry man, I won't be asking those types. When I requested questions I stated no character or stage reveal questions as Superbot would be sick of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 2 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Sep 27, 2012
good man :smileyhappy: hope you have fun at the convention and I am expecting great news :smileyvery-happy:
Message 3 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 27, 2012

mman1235 wrote:
good man :smileyhappy: hope you have fun at the convention and I am expecting great news :smileyvery-happy:

Heck, if I had known Battle Royale was at Eurogamer like at the start of September, I would've gone to Eurogamer as Sir Daniel!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes