Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
too bad Crash isn't in the game.. same for spyro

what game? o.0 crash hasnt had a game in a while :/ though spyros skylanders is pretty coolSmiley Very Happy

 


Are you f*** kidding me? i said too bad crash and spyro isn't in the game which ment all-star


i...i dont understand. im jokingSmiley Tongue calm down.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 41 of 61 (580 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012
I was talking about Paul Gale, how does it always become about sex you fiends !

While I agree that the endings were a good conclusion, it would seem like too soon of an end for Cole and his story.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 61 (573 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I was talking about Paul Gale, how does it always become about sex you fiends !

While I agree that the endings were a good conclusion, it would seem like too soon of an end for Cole and his story.

i agree it was to end, i can see two versions on the vita, one evil, one good or something, but a whole nother game just following ons of his stories wouldnt seem right, unless the ydo something like, oh you are good, than he gathers an army to do good even though they were all killed? idk how that would work. they ended infamous 2 perfectly, maybe reference him or something. Have the next game be part of his evil path, but have it be someone working for him, trying to decide whether or not to continue working for him or follow your own path.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 61 (567 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

this is now....an infamous 3 thread. infamous_3_by_o_opazo_o-d4isgf2.png



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 44 of 61 (565 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012
Here's my idea for inFamous 3/Vita spin off -

Continue on from Coles evil ending, you assume the role of a new conduit (customisable perhaps - but not really a must) who awakens with powers ala Cole. Unlike the usual conduits who are joining forces with the Beast, you show an act of defiance which makes you publicly known, grabbing the attention of the Beast. He readies to make an example of you, but you get saved by a group of rebel conduits who have formed a secret alliance to end the Beasts reign of power. Que the demise of the Beasts plans, you gaining powers and an epic battle between the Beast.

Keep in mind morality playsa huge part in the way the story pans out and based on your decisions, you'll either gain or lose the trust of your fellow rebel members and determines the powers you gain + the last choice would play out similar to the way it did in inFamous 2.

This type of game would be better suited for the Vita though in my opinion.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 45 of 61 (559 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/15/2009
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
too bad Crash isn't in the game.. same for spyro

what game? o.0 crash hasnt had a game in a while :/ though spyros skylanders is pretty coolSmiley Very Happy

 


Are you f*** kidding me? i said too bad crash and spyro isn't in the game which ment all-star


i...i dont understand. im jokingSmiley Tongue calm down.

 


It's okay exuse my language. Smiley Sad

BeFunky_Untitled
Message 46 of 61 (556 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

Guys, all of the Conduits are dead. The only way it could continue is if someone pulled a retcon out of thin air. It would destroy the entire reason for inFamous 2's ending, be it the good or bad one.

Message 47 of 61 (555 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

So there obviously is a reason all these playstation hints are put into these trailers. What IF sony has decided to make a brawler with sonys biggest mascots from the past, present, and future and put them into a game together?! Think about how amazing this game would be! It has to be what the trailers mean!!!!!!!


Wait... Future?

Message 48 of 61 (552 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012
In the evil ending, Cole and Kuo begin activating conduits - ending humanity.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 49 of 61 (547 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: figured out the trailers!

Oct 22, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Here's my idea for inFamous 3/Vita spin off -

Continue on from Coles evil ending, you assume the role of a new conduit (customisable perhaps - but not really a must) who awakens with powers ala Cole. Unlike the usual conduits who are joining forces with the Beast, you show an act of defiance which makes you publicly known, grabbing the attention of the Beast. He readies to make an example of you, but you get saved by a group of rebel conduits who have formed a secret alliance to end the Beasts reign of power. Que the demise of the Beasts plans, you gaining powers and an epic battle between the Beast.

Keep in mind morality playsa huge part in the way the story pans out and based on your decisions, you'll either gain or lose the trust of your fellow rebel members and determines the powers you gain + the last choice would play out similar to the way it did in inFamous 2.

This type of game would be better suited for the Vita though in my opinion.

e3h but than youd get those people that whine because it makes the last two game choices feel like nothing, if only the evil ending matters.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 50 of 61 (546 Views)
Reply
0 Likes