Survivor
2454 posts

Re: excited to play big daddy

Oct 26, 2012
am 100% for rapture dlc but am happy we got Columbia tbh it gives that lil bit more insight to the new bioshock, its the only bioshock out of the 3 that am skeptic because I watched a interview that said its not bioshock 3 its a side line + its not in rapture. Id love for a PREquel to bioshock 1 when it starts to kick off and thanks for the link am going to look now Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 31 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Yeah I'm sure including Infinite stages was part of the deal to get Big Daddy, but I actually got more excited at the prospect of a Rapture stage then for Big Daddy as a character when he was announced. Oh well, the Infinite stages look pretty awesome anyways (But Superbot can have all of my money if they add Abe and a Rapture/Abe's Oddysee stage mash-up for DLC).
Message 12 of 31 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I think Abe's being worked on as DLC.
Message 13 of 31 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Omg harms marry me lol I was so annoyed when they said they ain't adding abe. Love that guy and tbf I appriciate the whole infinite/uncharted level because its so unique, you got Hades in the underworld, metropalis (dunno how its spelt) in space and now and the bioshock in earths sky which you don't see much in fighting games, don't think many people appricate the levels lol but rapture and abe would be fantastic. Underwater in rapture and am thinking on a bridge that connects the buildings and seeing another one in the background and seeing abe'ish things happening like scarabs fighting summit like that?
Message 14 of 31 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Omg harms marry me lol I was so annoyed when they said they ain't adding abe. Love that guy and tbf I appriciate the whole infinite/uncharted level because its so unique, you got Hades in the underworld, metropalis (dunno how its spelt) in space and now and the bioshock in earths sky which you don't see much in fighting games, don't think many people appricate the levels lol but rapture and abe would be fantastic. Underwater in rapture and am thinking on a bridge that connects the buildings and seeing another one in the background and seeing abe'ish things happening like scarabs fighting summit like that?

Haha yes! (to the proposal and your suggested level). Just maybe add Big Sister from Bioshock 2 in the background and I wouldn't play any other level. I wouldn't count Abe out just yet though, I know the developers of Abe's Oddysee are in full support of adding him to the game so I think if there's enough demand from fans he might have a shot. Btw, feel free to add me on PSN (harms64) if you ever want to do some 2v.2 in the beta or once the game comes out. Maybe if they eventually add Abe we could take on the parasites as a Big Daddy/Abe team.

Message 15 of 31 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Haha that sounds like a very good plan my friend and I will mate I will talk to you over that then
Message 16 of 31 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 26, 2012
hmm rapture and rupture farms that seems too right lol
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 31 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Its cool to see a character like big Daddy in this game he is the powerhouse on the roster the real heavy big character in the game and every fighting game needs that..
Message 18 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
The esc
Too right
Message 19 of 31 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Perhaps swapping the reps around so Infinite character (Elizabeth) and Bioshock stage (Rapture) would have pleased you guys ? Personally I really love the Columbia stage, was psyched for it ever since it got leaked, and Big Daddy in my eyes is such an iconic character that his inclusion was A-okay with me. Before he was announced, I wasn't expecting any third party characters in the game, so it was a scream worthy moment considering the Bioshock series is one of my favourite.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 20 of 31 (28 Views)
0 Likes