Oct 26 2012
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

excited to play big daddy

30 replies 245 views Edited Oct 26, 2012
Am so excited for the proper game to play as big daddy I got bioshock day 1 release and that was whilst it was a Xbox 360 exclusive (got both consoles) its a awesome game still to this day, and original and a strong series first time I ran into a big daddy I thought WOW that's cool not to mention ken levine created the story for him. I hate people being fussy over him e.g he's not first party etc (yawn) Sony loves bioshock that was proven when they out bought the rights of bioshock being a xbox 360 exclusive. They only done that with a few games just like mass effect. So why can't the hate for him stop and be happy for other people that he's in the game. I love other characters aswell so mr b ain't my 'main' but if I was parappa or sackboy or Toro id be worried online/off if I saw that massive metal ton heading for me. Emotions = fun, wouldn't be fun if you dint feel emotions.

Does anyone feel the same?

P.s on mobile so sorry if there's past thread like this my WiFi is annoying Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 31 (245 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: excited to play big daddy

Oct 26, 2012
Of course Rick Ross is going to play big daddy

Message 2 of 31 (244 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
sarcastic? But yeah its RIKKI Ross that's my actual name. But don't worry many people in USA/UK think he's awesome like me Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 31 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I think the main reason Big Daddy is criticized is the fact that he got in over other third parties that have a stronger connection to Playstation history, but I'm with ya, I think I might try to main Big Daddy if his speed isn't an issue. I was sold as soon as I heard that Andrew Ryan was his VO.
Message 4 of 31 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Omg harms64 where did you find that from? i wanna see? I personally think he well deserves a spot, but that's my point of view. I know people ain't happy over it which there entitled to say of course
Message 5 of 31 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Im excitedim going to try to main him bioshock is my favorite
Message 6 of 31 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 26, 2012

http://youtu.be/z6Svki-iLIA

^The link to all of Andrew Ryan's lines. 

You know that an early version of Big Daddy is available to play at Kiosk demos, right?

Message 7 of 31 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Omg harms64 where did you find that from? i wanna see? I personally think he well deserves a spot, but that's my point of view. I know people ain't happy over it which there entitled to say of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Svki-iLIA&feature=g-all-u

It was one of the files that Rumba loaded, I'm pretty sure it's Andrew Ryan anyways. Yeah I think he adds a lot of much needed personality to the roster, I'm a little bummed at the lack of a Rapture stage though

Edit: Beaten, same link as posted above

Message 8 of 31 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 26, 2012

harms64 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Svki-iLIA&feature=g-all-u

It was one of the files that Rumba loaded, I'm pretty sure it's Andrew Ryan anyways. Yeah I think he adds a lot of much needed personality to the roster, I'm a little bummed at the lack of a Rapture stage though

Edit: Beaten, same link as posted above

I'm also bummed at the lack of Rapture in this game. One of THE MOST iconic and atmospheric locales in any game ever. There's just something special about it. Columbia looks cool and all....but it's no Rapture.
Message 9 of 31 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Maybe Rapture's DLC. But I understand why 2K wanted Columbia over Rapture.
Message 10 of 31 (195 Views)
0 Likes