0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: did super bot actually try to get crash/spyro

Nov 16, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Viper5787 wrote:

did super bot actually try to get crash/spyro or did Activion say no so Superbot just gave up

or did Superbot even ask Activion for them? because if i was super bot i would try anything to get them in the game

So, you would waste your entire budget to get two characters in a game?  Really? 

Microsoft basically wrote 343 Industries a blank cheque so they could get whatever they needed to make Halo 4 Perfect, which it is with all the amazing reviews its getting. Maybe Sony should do the same so we could get some good characters like Crash or Cloud..

Reviews aren't everything.  If you look at the user scores of Halo 4, MW3, and Mass Effect 3, they are all pretty terrible.  Just because you have a lot of money to make a game doesn't make it good.  And besides, Sony isn't in the most financially stable right now, so that tactic is unviable.

Message 12 of 20 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 16, 2012
To be fair, all of those games have HORDES of people who hate them (MW3 and ME3 especially). I never ever trust user scores. Too often that power is abused.
Message 13 of 20 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Probably not as much as people think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 17, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Viper5787 wrote:

did super bot actually try to get crash/spyro or did Activion say no so Superbot just gave up

or did Superbot even ask Activion for them? because if i was super bot i would try anything to get them in the game

So, you would waste your entire budget to get two characters in a game?  Really? 

Microsoft basically wrote 343 Industries a blank cheque so they could get whatever they needed to make Halo 4 Perfect, which it is with all the amazing reviews its getting. Maybe Sony should do the same so we could get some good characters like Crash or Cloud..

Reviews aren't everything.  If you look at the user scores of Halo 4, MW3, and Mass Effect 3, they are all pretty terrible.  Just because you have a lot of money to make a game doesn't make it good.  And besides, Sony isn't in the most financially stable right now, so that tactic is unviable.

Umm, the user review on Metacritic isn't anything, lots of fans think this is the best one, all the people reporting it saying it's not good are the fanboys, or the ones that hate CoD because the direction of the game with unlimited sprint and classes isn't the same as before, and I never said they were I just said the game was getting good reviews Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 20 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I honestly wish sony just buy out crash and spyro off activision hands seriously. They aren't doing anthing with crash and spyro isn't being feature in the next skylander game.

Message 16 of 20 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 17, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Viper5787 wrote:

amazing reveiws or mediocre for a Tripple A game... LBP 2 has higher rattings than halo 4.. uncharted  one has higher reveiws than halo 4  .. nuf said..  

Message 17 of 20 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

I honestly wish sony just buy out crash and spyro off activision hands seriously. They aren't doing anthing with crash and spyro isn't being feature in the next skylander game.

I wish too.If they made a crash and a spyro game with a classic style like the ones on the PS1 i'd buy it in a instant.PS1 Nostalgia OVERLOAD big time.

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 18 of 20 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 17, 2012
they tryed but all they give us is "it takes two to tango" or something like that and also now they are starting to say more
Message 19 of 20 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
722 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Seth's comment about Square Enix applies here too. They can't talk about it, whether they are trying to get the characters or not. Omar basically hinted that they were, though, as much as he was probably allowed to.

So in other words, we don't know if they have been completely denied, we don't know if they are still actively trying, and we don't know if these characters will be in the game.

Message 20 of 20 (59 Views)
0 Likes