Aug 07 2012
By: Mman015 I Only Post Everything 1322 posts

darksiders

15 replies 145 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

do you think that a character from darksiders like war or from the new game death could be part of the roster I mean their both pretty awesome and they could ve rivals with the likes of kratos and big daddy and besides they could have some real cool moves and add more swordsman to the roster

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 1 of 16 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: darksiders

Aug 7, 2012

Mman015 wrote:

do you think that a character from darksiders like war or from the new game death could be part of the roster I mean their both pretty awesome and they could ve rivals with the likes of kratos and big daddy and besides they could have some real cool moves and add more swordsman to the roster

i feel like if anybody, it would be Death, but idk Smiley Happy the second game is coming out in a week!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 2 of 16 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 7, 2012
I would love someone like Death, but as DLC. There are other characters with a higher priority in my mind than Death as of the moment.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 3 of 16 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 7, 2012

I would prefer death, since he looks cooler then war, but If you played the first game, at the start, you can see just how big war is compared to people. He's bigger then a van. And death is only just a bit smaller then him. I would be interesting to see how they would make him work.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 16 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Aug 7, 2012

CountMario wrote:
I would love someone like Death, but as DLC. There are other characters with a higher priority in my mind than Death as of the moment.

I agree on the DLC part, as it stands now, no, not as main roster, would be awesome for DLC tho!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos is always appreciated

All Stars Theme
Message 5 of 16 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 7, 2012
I know some people think darksiders as a kind of ripoff of GOW and I played the almost entire GOW series and am playing darksiders 1 right now with my PS+ account ( PS+ is awesome!!!) and I gotta say that its a lot different and I really am enjoying it and would love war in the game could have such awesome moves Smiley Very Happy
also if death want make it in too at least make him DLC
and plus I cant see why the developers wont give their characters in the game it could make more people buy the series

Message 6 of 16 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Mman015 wrote:
and plus I cant see why the developers wont give their characters in the game it could make more people buy the series

I know right? they should be paying superbot to put them in, its like advertising!! Only better!

Photobucket
Message 7 of 16 (114 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 7, 2012

yeah I mean alot of people are psyched for PSASBR so if they see someone like war or death and think hes cool the might check out their game online and slowly appreciate maybe and hopefully try it for themselves and buy it and from the 3-4 hours I have played since now its pretty awesome.

IIts not so much like GOW and is open world and feels like LOZ which is awesome theres alot to collect the world is huge the battling mechanic is fun and not so repetetive, the graphics also really good and the story is nice too... you slowly get to like war and he is actually pretty cool Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 7, 2012

if death was in the game i just dont know what i would do that would be really epic, but he should only be included as dlc since hes not a ps character and because hes new.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 9 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 7, 2012
big daddy is new too. i want him as full game not dlc . death in all stars !
Message 10 of 16 (90 Views)
0 Likes