Nov 13 2012
By: camren200 Hekseville Citizen 323 posts

crash news people and get ready and third party?

13 replies 447 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

it sais it all :In an interview with Siliconera, Omar Kendall today provided another update in regards to the potential of Crash Bandicoot appearing in the upcoming multiplatform title, “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.” The game director revealed that negotiations for the much requested character are done at a higher level between Sony Computer Entertainment and Activision. He assured fans about the importance of Crash Bandicoot and how much effort they have used in trying to get him. You can check out the latest screens from the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita crossover fighting game in the slideshow at the top of this article and Omar Kendall’s comments below (courtesy of Siliconera ): Yeah. I have to say it’s not that Superbot is some independent developer chasing down third-party characters. This is a negotiation that happens on a much higher level than Superbot, with Sony and Activision, these two giant companies. And I completely understand how big and important a character like Crash is to the PlayStation universe. inetersting not only that they tried to get third party characters in hmm i wonder if they tried for deadpool and sora and other characters we wanted that was third party.

Message 1 of 14 (447 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: crash news people and get ready and third party?

Nov 13, 2012
To put it bluntly, old and posted many times already.
Message 2 of 14 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 13, 2012

camren200 wrote:

it sais it all :In an interview with Siliconera, Omar Kendall today provided another update in regards to the potential of Crash Bandicoot appearing in the upcoming multiplatform title, “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.” The game director revealed that negotiations for the much requested character are done at a higher level between Sony Computer Entertainment and Activision. He assured fans about the importance of Crash Bandicoot and how much effort they have used in trying to get him. You can check out the latest screens from the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita crossover fighting game in the slideshow at the top of this article and Omar Kendall’s comments below (courtesy of Siliconera ): Yeah. I have to say it’s not that Superbot is some independent developer chasing down third-party characters. This is a negotiation that happens on a much higher level than Superbot, with Sony and Activision, these two giant companies. And I completely understand how big and important a character like Crash is to the PlayStation universe. inetersting not only that they tried to get third party characters in hmm i wonder if they tried for deadpool and sora and other characters we wanted that was third party.

Not sure many people wanted Deadpool.  Other than you of course carmen. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 3 of 14 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Deadpool is down there below the cartoon character request.Robot LOL

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 4 of 14 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
357 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Sony would never ask for Deadpool, get that threw your thick skull, i really believe that you have a giant hole in your cranium since there is no tought process up there. Deadpool will never be All Stars, stop dreaming , oh and take an english class , your grammar is just dissapointing 

Message 5 of 14 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Sony would never ask for Deadpool, get that threw your thick skull, i really believe that you have a giant hole in your cranium since there is no tought process up there. Deadpool will never be All Stars, stop dreaming , oh and take an english class , your grammar is just dissapointing 

As much as I agree no way deadpool is getting in I just gotta say check your grammar before commenting on others. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 6 of 14 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Nov 13, 2012
i copied this from a forum idiot not my grammar by the way couldnt you just ignore the request for deadpool seriously
Message 7 of 14 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Nov 13, 2012

what about spyro?

Message 8 of 14 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Nov 13, 2012
yea sorry dude he could be in as dlc just like sora (and all the others that i cannot name because people will freakn rage on meabout how they wont be in and they cant ignore )
Message 9 of 14 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I have nothing against Deadpool, I like Deadpool and I love Marvel, but why is it so hard for you to understand that a Marvel character just DOESN'T belong in a PlayStation Mascot Brawler...he wouldn't make sense to be in...AT ALL.

"Alright, lets blow stuff up!" - Sly Cooper

My Mains: Sly Cooper & Sackboy
My Subs: Ratchet & Clank, Sir Daniel, & Parappa
Message 10 of 14 (323 Views)
0 Likes