Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: crash news people and get ready and third party?

Nov 13, 2012
Carmen I was just joking about the Deadpool thing....

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 11 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 13, 2012

camren200 wrote:
i copied this from a forum idiot not my grammar by the way couldnt you just ignore the request for deadpool seriously

Then stop mentioning "Deadpool". I don't know even know who is more laughable.

The one who always post that involves "Jak & Daxter" or the one who constantly posts Deadpool.

People already acknowledge the user about Jak & Daxter & even expects the user to post when ever it comes to threads about Jak & Daxter.

As for the "Deadpool" issue. That's an easy problem to solve.

UMvC3

camren200 wrote:
yea sorry dude he could be in as dlc just like sora

Now there's a user who doesn't want to be disappointed. Only when he finds out that he's looking for the wrong game & it's not this crossover but a different crossover.

I purely don't have anything against the character "Deadpool". In fact, he was one of my favorite characters in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 & the favorite of the Marvel side with Mike Haggar of the Capcom side.

The thing is, he doesn't have anything to do with Playstation & he's already in a crossover. Dante was too but that was the Classic Dante. DMC's Dante has never been in a crossover in which Capcom wanted DMC Dante due to his new game.

When it comes to your past threads of requesting Deadpool. You don't really put reasons on why he should be in. If his reasons are how he is in MvC3/UMvC3, then he doesn't need to appear because you play that game instead of PS All-Stars.

Your threads & reasons (barely any) equals:

Deadpool himself says "Cool Story Bro" to you

Maybe you should wait for Marvel vs. Capcom 4?

After all, She-Hulk did say to Deadpool that if there was ever going to be MvC4, she would destroy him there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 12 of 14 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Nov 13, 2012
woah dude a little to much on the mvc3 stuff im trying to talk about playstaion allstars and by the way i hope they dont do a freakn mvc4 wow i cant even think about that if they release it they better not get ultimat mvc4 and just be freakn cheap anyway im trying to get on topic here dude just saying if i mention acharacter you guys have to reply on a character just because and why they cant be in like if i said right now some characters that could be in as dlc you guys would come up with a reason why though look characters that COULD be in as dlc: altair/connor skorpion (deadpool cause he would be interesting) sora snake bayonneta that guy from psychonauts (forgot his name)
Message 13 of 14 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Nov 13, 2012
and yes i agree deadpool shouldnt be in but why cant they give him a chance like dlc or thid party guests like big daddy and the tekken guy and even raiden and he was in just to promote his game! cant they do the same for deadpool
Message 14 of 14 (91 Views)
0 Likes