Highlighted
Nov 11 2012
By: j_mo_4 First Son 23 posts

crash moveset idea, and a little more

[ Edited ]
4 replies 182 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

So i have never posted on here but i read stuff on here all the time. I am very excited about this game and think the roster is pretty decent considering this is the first game they are making. I know everyones saying they want crash and i agree. He literally was the definition of my childhood on the playstation and it would be so awesome to see him in this game. But... i know its difficult for them to get him and i know alot of people want crash and everyone knows that. so im not posting to say please put him in the game or posting any rumours or anything i just wanna get a little bit of my ideas and childhood out if that makes any sense hahah. Not trying to bug anybody. Im mainly posting this because i see alot of people say that all crash would be able to do is spin. but i have thought of a pretty decent moveset if i do so say myself.

Square - a basic slap or punch or something

^ Square -  spin (rapid tap like fat princess tornado)

> Square - forward slide (aeiral just a sidekick or something)

v Square - jumps forward and does a body slam (like kratos' hammer but no after affect range) (aerial body slam down)

Triangle - throws a question mark box, if it hits a target some ap orbs drop out i guess

^ Triangle - Bounces off of a bouncy box with his fist up  ("summons" the box i guess? idk whatever thats called like sackboy summoning a checkpoint or drake summoning a wall or whatever". idk just appears under him haha)

>Triangle - rushes forward on the polar bear for a second. 

v Triangle - Drops a t.n.t crate which explodes after the timer goes off (lie fat princess bomb or sly cooper or sweet tooth)

Circle - lobs a wampa fruit, hold to charge (like sweet tooths molotovs)

^ Circle - wampa fruit bazooka shot straight up

> Circle - Wampa fruit bazuka shot forward 

v Circle - checkpoint crate (like sackboys ccheckpoint)

level 1 super - tosses a NITRO crate forward insta kill if it touches anyone or within a close distance

level 2 super - tornado spin? spins real fast and creates somewhat of a tornado (like kratos level 2)

level 3 super - breaks open 3 aku aku crates over his head and gets the super mask, runs around for a limited time killing what he touches or spins by 

Or put the Aku Aku mask at his level 2 and make the time more limited and make the level 3 Mecha Bandicoot, shoots, stomps and what not like sweet tooths machine.

(thanks to inFAMOUS_HeRo15 for the Mecha bandicoot idea. Awesome)

please excuse any unproper grammar or spelling. 

Now  for anyone saying crash wasnt a big sony character or it doesnt count because he was sold and was on xbox games or whatever, that is wrong haha. Im sure if it werent for crash bandicoot, the original playstatin would not have done nearly as well as it did, also big daddy was on an xbox excusive game at  one point so the whole he was on xbox for a few games (which may i say was after the original 3 ps1 excusives)doesnt really matter. Crash was sonys attempt at their Mario or their Sonic and i think he has a right to be in the game. Well anyeays, got that off of my chest and mind. hope you guys like the moveset idea. 

Message 1 of 5 (182 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: crash moveset idea, and a little more

Nov 11, 2012
Awesome. Level 3 could be Mecha Bandicoot from twinsanity though. Just saying. Its your moveset.
Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Totally forgot about the mechabandicoot! awesome idea. Hed have to have aku aku somewhere though. maybe level 2 like parappas

Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Big daddy's level 2 is a power up to. So aku aku could be level 2
Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts