Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Re: community thoughts on Incomplete Games in general

Nov 7, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
I checked the vid ur right the game WAS cracked. Looked like skarlett was on the game before. Was kenshi and rain also there too?

I didn't know about the costumes either for the dlc chars I wish they put them on console

kenshi, freddy and rain were made after the game, i remeber in an interview ed boon said that rain was in huge demand and so he was put in, which is great because rain is one of my favs.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 61 of 70 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Yea man rain is my main lol
Message 62 of 70 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

DanteShirosaki wrote:
Devil may cry has never offered post launch DLC. They made the game and that was it.

Other that that you're saying this game is incomplete, why? Because we have 20 characters? I find that irrational. They pushed it a whole month back to polish the game. After this they'll probably give DLC, if not they'll just sell packs for a dollar or something. I don't think they'll charge like five dollars for a character. However I could be wrong.

woah, im not talking about DMC im talking about the new one, thats most llikely gonna have disc locked content, and i never said this game was incomplete because it only has 20 characters, where did you get that from i said games that have characters LOCKED ON THE DISC yet they release them later for people to pay for is incomplete

1.  There are no characters locked on disc to our knowledge so you cant say that yet.  EDIT:  Forget this comment re read through saw you said for any game, my bad Smiley Tongue

2. So because it is capcom there is DLC on disc for the new DMC?  Again the game isnt out yet so you cannot even say if there is anything locked on disc. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 63 of 70 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 8, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

DanteShirosaki wrote:
Devil may cry has never offered post launch DLC. They made the game and that was it.

Other that that you're saying this game is incomplete, why? Because we have 20 characters? I find that irrational. They pushed it a whole month back to polish the game. After this they'll probably give DLC, if not they'll just sell packs for a dollar or something. I don't think they'll charge like five dollars for a character. However I could be wrong.

woah, im not talking about DMC im talking about the new one, thats most llikely gonna have disc locked content, and i never said this game was incomplete because it only has 20 characters, where did you get that from i said games that have characters LOCKED ON THE DISC yet they release them later for people to pay for is incomplete

1.  There are no characters locked on disc to our knowledge so you cant say that yet.

2. So because it is capcom there is DLC on disc for the new DMC?  Again the game isnt out yet so you cannot even say if there is anything locked on disc. 

1- why do people keep thinking i said this game was incomplete, i never said that, infact i said in a post on another thread that this gfame is actually complet because no characters are locked out.

2-ill give you that i shouldnt judge the new DmC on that butim looking at that from capcom history, and by the way they have been treating people, so i wouldnt put it over them, besides capcom calls the shot not ninja theory, lets be honest SF X T, resident evil 6, dragons dogma all had disc locked content, and capcom are very ignorant.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 64 of 70 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 8, 2012

They said they regretted having RE6 on-disc stuff and couldn't do anything about it after they made said decision.

Message 65 of 70 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 8, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

DanteShirosaki wrote:

1.  There are no characters locked on disc to our knowledge so you cant say that yet.

1- why do people keep thinking i said this game was incomplete, i never said that, infact i said in a post on another thread that this gfame is actually complet because no characters are locked out.

2-ill give you that i shouldnt judge the new DmC on that butim looking at that from capcom history, and by the way they have been treating people, so i wouldnt put it over them, besides capcom calls the shot not ninja theory, lets be honest SF X T, resident evil 6, dragons dogma all had disc locked content, and capcom are very ignorant.

1. I edited my post, I reread what you said, sorry about that Smiley Tongue

2.  And I agree capcom's history with on disc is a factor but then again we wont know till the game arrives. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 66 of 70 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Could care less, for I already assumed this game would get DLC. I like the roster as it stands right now a lot. So for DLC is just a plus, there's no reason for me to badmouth this game because I've been looking towards to it since May
Message 67 of 70 (63 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 8, 2012

harley2947 wrote:
Could care less, for I already assumed this game would get DLC. I like the roster as it stands right now a lot. So for DLC is just a plus, there's no reason for me to badmouth this game because I've been looking towards to it since May

whos badmouthing the game?

Message 68 of 70 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 8, 2012

all i'll say is,

glad this thread didn't escelate badly...

Play For Fun!
Message 69 of 70 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I think I've only played 1 game with the problems you've stated and that was Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (part 1 on Xbox 360)

I didn't really care that much, though. It was not game breaking and the game was still a hell of a lot of fun. I think I even have ALL the achievements for 1 and 2. Smiley Happy

If I haven't experienced any game breaking bugs in "unfinished" games, I guess I just have a good choice in games! Smiley Tongue

Message 70 of 70 (47 Views)
0 Likes