Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
212 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^smartest post I've seen on this thread


Can't tell if you are being sincere are sarcastic. Seeing as how I responded to you with a different opinion I am guess that you are being sarcastic and trying to insult me. If that is the case then why? If not then sorry for doubting you.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 81 of 116 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
212 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
@animeprophet But he's not the same character. Why don't people understand this. The look, the moveset, the supers, the taunts, the voice. Every thing is different. So if he is the exact opposite of good cole how is he the same character

 

Is his name not cole mcgrath?

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 82 of 116 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
It was supposed to be for the person before you but I still respect your opinion.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 83 of 116 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/08/2012
Offline
212 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

Sorry for doubting you then.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 84 of 116 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Lol I haven't called you an idiot.
Immature? No sir I am not immature and I respect those with different opinions but when your opinions can't be backed up that's when they become idiotic! They can't throw all their good cards at once because that is bad for business. All-Stars two comes out and they won't have any series to add because they added everyone in the first...that's not good for business at all. No new series to get excited about, no hype except yeah no we get to play as sidekicks! InFamous Cole is also far more important than Dart and I love Dart but he's just not popular enough.They are already adding some classic PS1 characters like Parappa, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, and I have no doubt there's more but they need rep from other eras too! Current games and the casual audience will want to play as current "All-Stars" before some characters that are old. But that's where with a game like this you start introducing those old characters and test the waters. If a character is popular "Hey gamers you just got your remake!"

Not including the main character of InFamous is just a dumb move to do because InFamous Cole, his personality, and his move-set are just as important as Hero Cole!

Obviously that's a fact but why include Dart or Gex when InFamous is a far more popular series? Aside from that you mention RPG and PS1 era and anyone will tell you Cloud and Final Fantasy. If anyone says otherwise they are full of s***.

Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!


They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple. You say that they should just hold out and wait to put other characters in the sequel well why not wait to put evil Cole i the sequel? Also you act like a sequel is coming out within the next 2-3 years, I didn't realise you where privy to information that isn't even close to coming out yet. Explain to me how Infoamous is Cole is more improtant that Dart? How can you say that Dart isn't popular enough, LoD is one of themost asked about games for a sequel and its over ten years old. You say they already have PS1 era character and that they need characters from other eras as well. I got news for you they alread have. Shocker I know but they have, they really really have. In fact its quite even. I also didn't realise that Cole is as important as Cole, thanks for filling me in. The fact remains that he is in and you should be happy about that and not get greedy and want him in again. I will not argue that Cloud and Final Fantasy is more popular than Dart and Legend of Dragoon but I only used Dart as an example of a character that could have been in the game instead of evil Cole because they are both first party characters. I also love how you comlpetely disregarded my entire argument on development time and went strait to a character example.

 

"Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!" See this is immature. I never said your opinions and arguments were immature I called you immature because you called people an idiot for basically having a different opinion than yours.


dude you said it

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 85 of 116 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Lol I haven't called you an idiot.
Immature? No sir I am not immature and I respect those with different opinions but when your opinions can't be backed up that's when they become idiotic! They can't throw all their good cards at once because that is bad for business. All-Stars two comes out and they won't have any series to add because they added everyone in the first...that's not good for business at all. No new series to get excited about, no hype except yeah no we get to play as sidekicks! InFamous Cole is also far more important than Dart and I love Dart but he's just not popular enough.They are already adding some classic PS1 characters like Parappa, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, and I have no doubt there's more but they need rep from other eras too! Current games and the casual audience will want to play as current "All-Stars" before some characters that are old. But that's where with a game like this you start introducing those old characters and test the waters. If a character is popular "Hey gamers you just got your remake!"

Not including the main character of InFamous is just a dumb move to do because InFamous Cole, his personality, and his move-set are just as important as Hero Cole!

Obviously that's a fact but why include Dart or Gex when InFamous is a far more popular series? Aside from that you mention RPG and PS1 era and anyone will tell you Cloud and Final Fantasy. If anyone says otherwise they are full of s***.

Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!


They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple. You say that they should just hold out and wait to put other characters in the sequel well why not wait to put evil Cole i the sequel? Also you act like a sequel is coming out within the next 2-3 years, I didn't realise you where privy to information that isn't even close to coming out yet. Explain to me how Infoamous is Cole is more improtant that Dart? How can you say that Dart isn't popular enough, LoD is one of themost asked about games for a sequel and its over ten years old. You say they already have PS1 era character and that they need characters from other eras as well. I got news for you they alread have. Shocker I know but they have, they really really have. In fact its quite even. I also didn't realise that Cole is as important as Cole, thanks for filling me in. The fact remains that he is in and you should be happy about that and not get greedy and want him in again. I will not argue that Cloud and Final Fantasy is more popular than Dart and Legend of Dragoon but I only used Dart as an example of a character that could have been in the game instead of evil Cole because they are both first party characters. I also love how you comlpetely disregarded my entire argument on development time and went strait to a character example.

 

"Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!" See this is immature. I never said your opinions and arguments were immature I called you immature because you called people an idiot for basically having a different opinion than yours.


They said they want to make a sequel...I'm no insider I just pay attention when they speak! Smiley Happy
InFamous Cole took less time and Dart is honestly a nobody when it comes to characters like Parappa,Crash,Cole,Jak,Ratchet,Spyro,Kratos,Sackboy,Sweet Tooth...even Fat Princess! xD
Oh I'm happy and the fact remains that they are both in and you're just a p***ed off Dart fanboy complaining about Infamous being represented well rather than half a**ed!
The other user addressed the devolpment time scenario so I didn't feel like going over it twice.

I never said you said my opinions and arguments were immature. What I said was that the idiots posting are the ones who can't back up and keep a debate going because they have to spread rumors and make up facts. They can't back themselves up and end up looking like idiots. Immature? No, that's beneath me.
I didn't call people immature for having different opionions so don't make s*** up!

Anyways yeah like you said we got Cole deal with it. He's not a waste, he's serving his purpose, and I win! Smiley Happy

U mad bro?

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 86 of 116 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
Strawhat, you're awesome!

Better to represent a series the right way or not at all.
In order to represent InFamous you need both Coles...whichever way you do it is up to those making the game. Having only Hero Cole is not showing what InFamous is...YOU NEED BOTH!

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 87 of 116 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/22/2012
Offline
157 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
I think it would be funny if evil cole is has really good moves in the game and all these haters end up using him the most
Message 88 of 116 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

StrawHat753 wrote:

animeprophet wrote:


They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple.


Now that's where you are wrong. By only having Good Cole in the game you aren't representing the Infamous franchise appropriately. you are only representing HALF of Infamous.So by following your advice PSAS : BR should only represent half of the Infamous franchise, and all of a sudden your argument collapse because your alternative is unfair to the Infamous series and is giving them the short end of the stick.

 

Also I responded to your Development argument, although I understand that my way of explaining was kind of confusing, so yeah...

 

 


or you know not add just NUTRAL cole and have him have a mix of both good and evil and have a good and evil skin... instead TWO coles. TWO character slots instead of one. say good by to one character that could have made it in instead of cole

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 89 of 116 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Lol I haven't called you an idiot.
Immature? No sir I am not immature and I respect those with different opinions but when your opinions can't be backed up that's when they become idiotic! They can't throw all their good cards at once because that is bad for business. All-Stars two comes out and they won't have any series to add because they added everyone in the first...that's not good for business at all. No new series to get excited about, no hype except yeah no we get to play as sidekicks! InFamous Cole is also far more important than Dart and I love Dart but he's just not popular enough.They are already adding some classic PS1 characters like Parappa, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, and I have no doubt there's more but they need rep from other eras too! Current games and the casual audience will want to play as current "All-Stars" before some characters that are old. But that's where with a game like this you start introducing those old characters and test the waters. If a character is popular "Hey gamers you just got your remake!"

Not including the main character of InFamous is just a dumb move to do because InFamous Cole, his personality, and his move-set are just as important as Hero Cole!

Obviously that's a fact but why include Dart or Gex when InFamous is a far more popular series? Aside from that you mention RPG and PS1 era and anyone will tell you Cloud and Final Fantasy. If anyone says otherwise they are full of s***.

Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!


They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple. You say that they should just hold out and wait to put other characters in the sequel well why not wait to put evil Cole i the sequel? Also you act like a sequel is coming out within the next 2-3 years, I didn't realise you where privy to information that isn't even close to coming out yet. Explain to me how Infoamous is Cole is more improtant that Dart? How can you say that Dart isn't popular enough, LoD is one of themost asked about games for a sequel and its over ten years old. You say they already have PS1 era character and that they need characters from other eras as well. I got news for you they alread have. Shocker I know but they have, they really really have. In fact its quite even. I also didn't realise that Cole is as important as Cole, thanks for filling me in. The fact remains that he is in and you should be happy about that and not get greedy and want him in again. I will not argue that Cloud and Final Fantasy is more popular than Dart and Legend of Dragoon but I only used Dart as an example of a character that could have been in the game instead of evil Cole because they are both first party characters. I also love how you comlpetely disregarded my entire argument on development time and went strait to a character example.

 

"Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!" See this is immature. I never said your opinions and arguments were immature I called you immature because you called people an idiot for basically having a different opinion than yours.


They said they want to make a sequel...I'm no insider I just pay attention when they speak! Smiley Happy
InFamous Cole took less time and Dart is honestly a nobody when it comes to characters like Parappa,Crash,Cole,Jak,Ratchet,Spyro,Kratos,Sackboy,Sweet Tooth...even Fat Princess! xD
Oh I'm happy and the fact remains that they are both in and you're just a p***ed off Dart fanboy complaining about Infamous being represented well rather than half a**ed!
The other user addressed the devolpment time scenario so I didn't feel like going over it twice.

I never said you said my opinions and arguments were immature. What I said was that the idiots posting are the ones who can't back up and keep a debate going because they have to spread rumors and make up facts. They can't back themselves up and end up looking like idiots. Immature? No, that's beneath me.
I didn't call people immature for having different opionions so don't make s*** up!

Anyways yeah like you said we got Cole deal with it. He's not a waste, he's serving his purpose, and I win! Smiley Happy

U mad bro?


now you're sounding immature there bud. what infamous fan boys dont realize is that develipment time is that and if they use it to make TWO of the SAME looking characters that are a little different instead of making ONE character to represent that francise and make another character to represent another. but no they did the opposite, i like cole, he is a good choise. BUT TWO COLES i dont care if one is good and one is evil IT CLONING when it all boils down to it. NOW one character that deserves the spot(crash,spyro,tomba,klonoa,sora,cloud,vincent valintine, captain quark, amatarsu?) will be used with ANOTHER COLE

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 90 of 116 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes