Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

StrawHat753 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote

Strawhat that would be saved for dlc if the game was just 4 weeks before release!

Not saying you're wrong but you're only half right lol
About the time fram anyways because all characters are done by now and all they do the last 2 months are tweak bugs, edit visuals, and make the copies. If they work on adding anything into the game such as characters or stages it's left for DLC! Smiley Happy

Anyways yeah you got it though! Smiley Tongue

Oh, that's not what I meant. I know they aren't making characters anymore (actually you never know).
I was trying to show people that Infamous Cole does not waste Dev. time. If they had stopped Character Dev., let's say 5 months ago, they could've created Evil Cole because they felt he brought something to the game and that developing hime wouldn't have taken very long, so they could've squeezed him last minute before their Character Dev. Deadline as a little bonus to the fans.

Little did they know that some of their fans would be so ignorant and ungrateful.

I for one, am extremely happy with his presence and can't wait to play the game.

Yeah I understood though, I would have modified the scenario a bit though.
It served it's purpose though so no worries!
If they are making characters now it's most likely for DLC or finishing them up now.

@Lex...Dark Link was a color swap and there was nothing special done to his moves.

Sometimes I feel like people compare these two games(When they shouldn't as they're completely different) and haven't even played Smash Bros or either don't have the knowledge to compare the two. Then the common excuse is "I haven't played it in a while"...Oh well...

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 71 of 116 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Get over it! There's two cole and posting this **bleep** wont change anything
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 72 of 116 (79 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I think that evil cole should be included in the game, but as DLC instead

Message 73 of 116 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Lol I haven't called you an idiot.
Immature? No sir I am not immature and I respect those with different opinions but when your opinions can't be backed up that's when they become idiotic! They can't throw all their good cards at once because that is bad for business. All-Stars two comes out and they won't have any series to add because they added everyone in the first...that's not good for business at all. No new series to get excited about, no hype except yeah no we get to play as sidekicks! InFamous Cole is also far more important than Dart and I love Dart but he's just not popular enough.They are already adding some classic PS1 characters like Parappa, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, and I have no doubt there's more but they need rep from other eras too! Current games and the casual audience will want to play as current "All-Stars" before some characters that are old. But that's where with a game like this you start introducing those old characters and test the waters. If a character is popular "Hey gamers you just got your remake!"

Not including the main character of InFamous is just a dumb move to do because InFamous Cole, his personality, and his move-set are just as important as Hero Cole!

Obviously that's a fact but why include Dart or Gex when InFamous is a far more popular series? Aside from that you mention RPG and PS1 era and anyone will tell you Cloud and Final Fantasy. If anyone says otherwise they are full of s***.

Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!

They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple. You say that they should just hold out and wait to put other characters in the sequel well why not wait to put evil Cole i the sequel? Also you act like a sequel is coming out within the next 2-3 years, I didn't realise you where privy to information that isn't even close to coming out yet. Explain to me how Infoamous is Cole is more improtant that Dart? How can you say that Dart isn't popular enough, LoD is one of themost asked about games for a sequel and its over ten years old. You say they already have PS1 era character and that they need characters from other eras as well. I got news for you they alread have. Shocker I know but they have, they really really have. In fact its quite even. I also didn't realise that Cole is as important as Cole, thanks for filling me in. The fact remains that he is in and you should be happy about that and not get greedy and want him in again. I will not argue that Cloud and Final Fantasy is more popular than Dart and Legend of Dragoon but I only used Dart as an example of a character that could have been in the game instead of evil Cole because they are both first party characters. I also love how you comlpetely disregarded my entire argument on development time and went strait to a character example.

"Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy!" See this is immature. I never said your opinions and arguments were immature I called you immature because you called people an idiot for basically having a different opinion than yours.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 74 of 116 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Dude no one wants dart, just you
Message 75 of 116 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 3, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple.

Now that's where you are wrong. By only having Good Cole in the game you aren't representing the Infamous franchise appropriately. you are only representing HALF of Infamous.So by following your advice PSAS : BR should only represent half of the Infamous franchise, and all of a sudden your argument collapse because your alternative is unfair to the Infamous series and is giving them the short end of the stick.

Also I responded to your Development argument, although I understand that my way of explaining was kind of confusing, so yeah...

Message 76 of 116 (58 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 3, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Dude no one wants dart, just you

Plenty of people want Dart and I was never optimistic about him being in the game. I have always been realisitic with my choices on who will most likely be in the game. The problem I have is when you get two of the same character instead of adding a completely new one. Also I was just using him as an example. I am not mad if Dart isn't in this game only if they put in two of the same character when they could have added him or someone else for that matter.  

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 77 of 116 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 3, 2012
^smartest post I've seen on this thread
Message 78 of 116 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 3, 2012

StrawHat753 wrote:

They already represent Infamous they don't need another, plain and simple.

Now that's where you are wrong. By only having Good Cole in the game you aren't representing the Infamous franchise appropriately. you are only representing HALF of Infamous.So by following your advice PSAS : BR should only represent half of the Infamous franchise, and all of a sudden your argument collapse because your alternative is unfair to the Infamous series and is giving them the short end of the stick.

Also I responded to your Development argument, although I understand that my way of explaining was kind of confusing, so yeah...

Thats like saying by only putting in cloud you aren't representing Final Fantasy VII fully because there are many other characters as well. Cole is the protagonist in Infamous, Cole is in, therefore the game is represented. I am not attacking you I am just saying how I see it.

-Signature-
Message 79 of 116 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 3, 2012
@animeprophet But he's not the same character. Why don't people understand this. The look, the moveset, the supers, the taunts, the voice. Every thing is different. So if he is the exact opposite of good cole how is he the same character
Message 80 of 116 (44 Views)
0 Likes