Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
People need to calm down like the guy who is saying if dart isnt in the game he will be **bleep**. Yea dart isn't that popular. I've been with playstation since day one and I have no idea who dart is. Look my top 5 characters are not going to be in the game and I just accept it kuz I know every one else on the roster is good.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 61 of 116 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

lol they cencored b.o.obies 


I seriously have questioned a lot of the words and phrases that are censored here lol

Strawhat that would be saved for DLC if the game was just 4 weeks before release!

Not saying you're wrong but you're only half right lol
About the time frame anyways because all characters are done by now and all they do the last 2 months are tweak bugs, edit visuals, and make the copies. If they work on adding anything into the game such as characters or stages it's left for DLC! Smiley Happy

Anyways yeah you got it though! Smiley Tongue

Jack, Sheik still takes up a slot on the character list. Yeah she is grouped with Zelda but it's still character space being used.
Hell hacking brawl gives both Sheik and Zero suit separate icons and it's no different here. They are still separate characters with there own "hidden" slots.

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 62 of 116 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Lol I haven't called you an idiot.
Immature? No sir I am not immature and I respect those with different opinions but when your opinions can't be backed up that's when they become idiotic! They can't throw all their good cards at once because that is bad for business. All-Stars two comes out and they won't have any series to add because they added everyone in the first...that's not good for business at all. No new series to get excited about, no hype except yeah no we get to play as sidekicks! InFamous Cole is also far more important than Dart and I love Dart but he's just not popular enough.They are already adding some classic PS1 characters like Parappa, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, and I have no doubt there's more but they need rep from other eras too! Current games and the casual audience will want to play as current "All-Stars" before some characters that are old. But that's where with a game like this you start introducing those old characters and test the waters. If a character is popular "Hey gamers you just got your remake!"

Not including the main character of InFamous is just a dumb move to do because InFamous Cole, his personality, and his move-set are just as important as Hero Cole!

Obviously that's a fact but why include Dart or Gex when InFamous is a far more popular series? Aside from that you mention RPG and PS1 era and anyone will tell you Cloud and Final Fantasy. If anyone says otherwise they are full of s***.

Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy

Hey Sniperwolf I didn't know you worked for Superbot and know inside information about the characters uniqueness and move-set.
Have you even played the InFamous series? Both characters are not clones...the only thing they share are there full names and similar appearance! Yes he gets it and he backs up his opionion...you sir spout out random BS as you send hate towards Superbot.

Really? Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon are asked every single day on all of their sites...they would not anger there fanbase by saying "Screw Crash and Spyro..Hero and InFamous Cole ftw!" They know we want them and if anyone is to blame it will be Activision for not letting them use Crash and Spyro!


when have i said i hate superbot? never. And it is not bad business to have all the most wanted characters in allstars 1, and besides if they do it right and make alot of dlc characters they wont have to make number 2. And i'm sorry but infamous is NOT more popular than legend of dragoon sir, so adding 2 cole characters is stupid. And you say they dont want to screw over there fans, but so far there doing it

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 63 of 116 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/22/2012
Offline
157 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
If they did it like zelda/ shiek they would still have to spend time developing him.
Message 64 of 116 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

ducktape000 wrote:
If they did it like zelda/ shiek they would still have to spend time developing him.

Yeah but it is only one slot still.

Message 65 of 116 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/22/2012
Offline
157 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
But taking a slot doesnt take away a charachter, it just adds a slot
Message 66 of 116 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

ducktape000 wrote:
But taking a slot doesnt take away a charachter, it just adds a slot

I don't know, it just seems that way would make more sense.

Message 67 of 116 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
1271 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

Lol I haven't called you an idiot.
Immature? No sir I am not immature and I respect those with different opinions but when your opinions can't be backed up that's when they become idiotic! They can't throw all their good cards at once because that is bad for business. All-Stars two comes out and they won't have any series to add because they added everyone in the first...that's not good for business at all. No new series to get excited about, no hype except yeah no we get to play as sidekicks! InFamous Cole is also far more important than Dart and I love Dart but he's just not popular enough.They are already adding some classic PS1 characters like Parappa, Sir Dan, Sweet Tooth, and I have no doubt there's more but they need rep from other eras too! Current games and the casual audience will want to play as current "All-Stars" before some characters that are old. But that's where with a game like this you start introducing those old characters and test the waters. If a character is popular "Hey gamers you just got your remake!"

Not including the main character of InFamous is just a dumb move to do because InFamous Cole, his personality, and his move-set are just as important as Hero Cole!

Obviously that's a fact but why include Dart or Gex when InFamous is a far more popular series? Aside from that you mention RPG and PS1 era and anyone will tell you Cloud and Final Fantasy. If anyone says otherwise they are full of s***.

Excuse me for being immature and backing up my opinion and argument. I will try and be as mature as I possibly can by spreading rumors and posting comments that do not support my argument! Smiley Happy

Hey Sniperwolf I didn't know you worked for Superbot and know inside information about the characters uniqueness and move-set.
Have you even played the InFamous series? Both characters are not clones...the only thing they share are there full names and similar appearance! Yes he gets it and he backs up his opionion...you sir spout out random BS as you send hate towards Superbot.

Really? Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon are asked every single day on all of their sites...they would not anger there fanbase by saying "Screw Crash and Spyro..Hero and InFamous Cole ftw!" They know we want them and if anyone is to blame it will be Activision for not letting them use Crash and Spyro!


when have i said i hate superbot? never. And it is not bad business to have all the most wanted characters in allstars 1, and besides if they do it right and make alot of dlc characters they wont have to make number 2. And i'm sorry but infamous is NOT more popular than legend of dragoon sir, so adding 2 cole characters is stupid. And you say they dont want to screw over there fans, but so far there doing it


Did I ever say you did? Learn to read kid!
1.Actually it is because then there is no room for a sequel if the series becomes a success....people always expect character/roster expansion in games like this...they can't run out of series on the first game. 2. Actually it is more people know Cole Macgrath as "Oh, the guy who shoots lighting out of him" than Dart from Legend of Dragoon. Adding 2 Coles is actually a great way to represent the series showing that there is choice between that game.3. Show me proof about how they are screwing over their fans...Character selection? Crash not confirmed or worst case scenario not in? OH WE'RE GETTING SO F***ED!

Face it kid, you have no idea what you're talking about.

____________________________________________________
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 68 of 116 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

Why isnt anybody listening to me itll be like this Good Cole : Ice projectile but mainly BLUE electricty and lvl 2 is ice thingy that goes WOOoooOOoOOSH  Bad cole alt costume: Fire projectile that do exactly the same thing as the ice and mainly RED electicity and lvl 2 is fire thingy that goes WOOoooOOoOOSH.......what if it was like that is that fine cuase thats my prediction


This. Much like Dark Link in SSB.



Message 69 of 116 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote


Strawhat that would be saved for dlc if the game was just 4 weeks before release!

Not saying you're wrong but you're only half right lol
About the time fram anyways because all characters are done by now and all they do the last 2 months are tweak bugs, edit visuals, and make the copies. If they work on adding anything into the game such as characters or stages it's left for DLC! Smiley Happy

Anyways yeah you got it though! Smiley Tongue


Oh, that's not what I meant. I know they aren't making characters anymore (actually you never know).
I was trying to show people that Infamous Cole does not waste Dev. time. If they had stopped Character Dev., let's say 5 months ago, they could've created Evil Cole because they felt he brought something to the game and that developing hime wouldn't have taken very long, so they could've squeezed him last minute before their Character Dev. Deadline as a little bonus to the fans.

 

Little did they know that some of their fans would be so ignorant and ungrateful.

 

I for one, am extremely happy with his presence and can't wait to play the game.

Message 70 of 116 (53 Views)