Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
Izar i cant even tell if ur for or against evil cole........
Message 31 of 116 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 3, 2012

ducktape000 wrote:

Like I said, if it was like Zelda/Shiek, it would be cool, but two character slots, hmmmmmmmmm no.

Message 32 of 116 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 3, 2012

ducktape000 wrote:

Im for evil cole but the way i described it...or the way u did lol

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 33 of 116 (74 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Aug 3, 2012

This is the way I see it. Even if Evil Cole has a completely different move set than Good Cole, he is still a bad character choice. Why? Because he took another character's spot. There are dozens of characters from series not represented in the game that would be great to play as, but instead  of getting Crash or Tomba we get an alternate version of a character we already have. 

If true, this characters isn't a deal breaker for me, but I think characters like Evil Cole should only be added after including all other major characters important to the playstation legacy. 

Message 34 of 116 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 3, 2012
You don't no who he replace or not so evil Cole good character to be in the game. That's what I think.
Message 35 of 116 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Alonzo, he doesnt take away crash or tomba hes extra, if crash isnt in the game its because of activision, and if tomba isnt in the game its because superbot didnt feel he fits into the game well
Message 36 of 116 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Evil cole is not a waste of a slot since there was no character limit it's how many superbot wanted at the time, at least it's not a clone character (as far as I know). Even then whats the difference if he was a slot and if you had to select him by clicking cole, he is still in the game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 37 of 116 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Alonzo1948 wrote:

This is the way I see it. Even if Evil Cole has a completely different move set than Good Cole, he is still a bad character choice. Why? Because he took another character's spot. There are dozens of characters from series not represented in the game that would be great to play as, but instead  of getting Crash or Tomba we get an alternate version of a character we already have. 

If true, this characters isn't a deal breaker for me, but I think characters like Evil Cole should only be added after including all other major characters important to the playstation legacy. 

Both those characters aren't so easy to just put in the game as there are legal issues they need to deal with. They need to get permission from those 3rd party companies to let those characters appear in the game. InFamous is a 1st party company who can have any character they want in. InFamous deserves two reps more than any other rep due to the character Cole Macgrath...should he get special treatment? Yes because they express and show off the series more by showing the general audience that there is more than one Cole and when you play the game you see it's actually one but the outcome is different depending on the path you take.

This game is about the history, present, and future of PlayStation but it's also to introduce fans to other games like Smash did with Fire Emblem. Maybe even restart some franchises that were dead...ala Kid Icarus Pit in Brawl...

Not everyone plays every game and when they see a Hero Cole and an InFamous Cole it will bring interest and curiosity into the series..they buy it, they play it, bam! PROFIT!

InFamous Cole isn't replacing anyone because he was already set for the roster...he definitely isn't replacing a third party character who might not even appear in the game. There are no replacements when it comes to character selection for a games roster...especially when the game is the first in the entire series.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 38 of 116 (47 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Aug 3, 2012

I just used Crash and Tomba as an example. Bottom line is that the time spent on developing Evil Cole could have been spent developing another character from another series. The only logical reason I can think of behind him being in this game is if Superbot was reaching a deadline to adding new characters and they squeezed him in last minute because he would be quicker/easier to develop since they already had the rights and voice actor for Cole. Either way, once he is officially announced we can ask Superbot the whole story behind his inclusion.

Message 39 of 116 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 3, 2012
cole isnt waste . evil cole is waste
Message 40 of 116 (38 Views)
0 Likes