Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

ducktape000 wrote:
I dont understand what it is wasting though. Isnt having more characters a good thing

It's not more characters, it's the smae character with different powers.

It's another unique move-set ...who cares if it's not another character?

For the record they technically are two different characters/personas they just share the same name and similar appearance!
They have completely different attitudes, slightly different looks, completely different moves and all this stuff can make a great new playable character for the roster. Evil Cole really isn't a character waste because like the OP said he isn't replacing anyone. People are just annoyed at the fact that we have two characters who share the same name from the same series. Both characters are unique enough to deserve their own character slots and be playable. To be honest, InFamous is probably one of the only series to deserve a two reps just to express the game even more.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 21 of 116 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 3, 2012

ducktape000 wrote:
They wouldnt do that, theres no set number of characters, if someone doesnt make the game its cuz superbot couldnt work them in not cuz cole took their spot

What if they have a character cap for this game, a second cole still takes a spot from someone else, and besides why does cole get special treatment with two appearances, he should have 1 like everyone else. He's not even that associated with Sony, nowadays people think Nathan Drake when they hear Sony or Playstation 3.

Message 22 of 116 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Not so much as a 'waste' as an annoying extra to us people who like a nice solid complete set. Here are two examples:

1) Say there were two Marios in SSB, one being the one that's already in the game that we know, and the other having a completely different set of powers.  That would bug me, "2 Marios? Why not 2 over every character?"

2) You buy a chess set, it has a whole team of white pieces, a team of black pieces, and an extra green king piece that doesn't quite fit in the box. Some people might imbrase such a thing as a "bonus" while others are like. "We already got kings, why an extra? And why the king and not another piece?"

Basically it gives me a feeling I don't like, I don't need or want Cole clones.

Message 23 of 116 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 3, 2012
That still not realing replaceing and we do not no who he replace or not so which character in the future did he replace or not. That is the questions.
Message 24 of 116 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 3, 2012
If you really don't like the idea you can just not use him, but it just seems silly. He is going to be a fun playable unique character.

Message 25 of 116 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Not so much as a 'waste' as an annoying extra to us people who like a nice solid complete set. Here are two examples:

1) Say there were two Marios in SSB, one being the one that's already in the game that we know, and the other having a completely different set of powers.  That would bug me, "2 Marios? Why not 2 over every character?"

2) You buy a chess set, it has a whole team of white pieces, a team of black pieces, and an extra green king piece that doesn't quite fit in the box. Some people might imbrase such a thing as a "bonus" while others are like. "We already got kings, why an extra? And why the king and not another piece?"

Basically it gives me a feeling I don't like, I don't need or want Cole clones.

Oh, and it gives Cole a higher chance of being picked when I select 'Random' for my character if there is two of him, which bugs me too.

Message 26 of 116 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I would like to see good Cole vs evil Cole. Not in stroy mode because that just weird.
Message 27 of 116 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I understand what lex gamer is saying, i just want people to realize hes not a "waste", i dont care if u want him in the game or not, i dont want radec in the game but that doesnt make him a "waste"
Message 28 of 116 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 3, 2012

ducktape000 wrote:
I understand what lex gamer is saying, i just want people to realize hes not a "waste", i dont care if u want him in the game or not, i dont want radec in the game but that doesnt make him a "waste"

But Radec only takes up one spot. Cole should have one pspot like everyone else, he doesn't get special treatment.

Message 29 of 116 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Why isnt anybody listening to me itll be like this Good Cole : Ice projectile but mainly BLUE electricty and lvl 2 is ice thingy that goes WOOoooOOoOOSH  Bad cole alt costume: Fire projectile that do exactly the same thing as the ice and mainly RED electicity and lvl 2 is fire thingy that goes WOOoooOOoOOSH.......what if it was like that is that fine cuase thats my prediction

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 30 of 116 (53 Views)