Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

How is it a waste though? That's what I've been trying to get too that no one has been able to prove!

Those "opionions" are wrong because it's been proven mulitlple times in multilple games that not one character replaces a character that didn't make it in. If a character does not make it in they were never in said game.

InFamous is the perfect series to have two of the same named characters due to how that game is played and it's story.
I'm not an InFamous fan boy( So shut it Sniper!) but even I can see why it would make sense to include both Coles
Also Sniper having two Coles doesn't mean their clones so again just shut it because you have no idea what you're talking about!

Maybe I made false assumptions with the "Dart fanboy" comment and I'm sorry about that but honestly having two Coles is probably the best way Superbot can represent the InFamous series and making those fans happy! There would be more fire towards Superbot if they just included Hero Cole and not InFamous Cole as they are two seperate personalities and move-sets..
There was already hate on them when Hero Cole was revealed...now there's hate for InFamous Cole. Like I said Superbot can't win.

Ok I think I understand what you mean by "replace" now, I kept looking at it as just another way to say wasted slot. I don't remember people being upset about evil Cole not being in but I haven't read all information that has been said by the fans about the game. I don't think people are ever going to understand each others side of this discussion completely. I am not of the opinion that evil Cole is a wasted character just a wasted charactr slot for the initial roster. Like I said I think that there are lots of deserving characters that should be in this game and so I natrually think that having two of the same character, by that I mean either way his name is Cole Mcgrath which means same person/character in my book, is a waste. I do like the idea that I seen thrown around of a Zelda/Shiek like moveset but I think they would have shown that off when they showed Cole off origionally.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 111 of 116 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

How is it a waste though? That's what I've been trying to get too that no one has been able to prove!

Those "opionions" are wrong because it's been proven mulitlple times in multilple games that not one character replaces a character that didn't make it in. If a character does not make it in they were never in said game.

InFamous is the perfect series to have two of the same named characters due to how that game is played and it's story.
I'm not an InFamous fan boy( So shut it Sniper!) but even I can see why it would make sense to include both Coles
Also Sniper having two Coles doesn't mean their clones so again just shut it because you have no idea what you're talking about!

Maybe I made false assumptions with the "Dart fanboy" comment and I'm sorry about that but honestly having two Coles is probably the best way Superbot can represent the InFamous series and making those fans happy! There would be more fire towards Superbot if they just included Hero Cole and not InFamous Cole as they are two seperate personalities and move-sets..
There was already hate on them when Hero Cole was revealed...now there's hate for InFamous Cole. Like I said Superbot can't win.

Ok I think I understand what you mean by "replace" now, I kept looking at it as just another way to say wasted slot. I don't remember people being upset about evil Cole not being in but I haven't read all information that has been said by the fans about the game. I don't think people are ever going to understand each others side of this discussion completely. I am not of the opinion that evil Cole is a wasted character just a wasted charactr slot for the initial roster. Like I said I think that there are lots of deserving characters that should be in this game and so I natrually think that having two of the same character, by that I mean either way his name is Cole Mcgrath which means same person/character in my book, is a waste. I do like the idea that I seen thrown around of a Zelda/Shiek like moveset but I think they would have shown that off when they showed Cole off origionally.

Yes, exactly. It's like if they put good jax &daxter and evil jax & daxter. People will complain about that because there the same people. It waisted development time they could have put into someone else. Good thing they didn't because good/evil cole and good/evil jax and daxter would suck **bleep** But they only did it for cole when they could have easily made one cole with a mix of good and bad and would have put development time to someone else more worthy than evil cole

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 112 of 116 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Yea but you could be only dark jake for a limited time cole you can be evil the whole game.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 113 of 116 (49 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 4, 2012
@animeprophet people were pretty mad that evil cole want in when first announced.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 114 of 116 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 4, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
@animeprophet people were pretty mad that evil cole want in when first announced.

See I didn't realise that.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 115 of 116 (42 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 4, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote:

The better idea was making Neutral Cole change as he does certain attacks but I don't think that would be possible...of allowed in tourneys..=/

Alright cool so now we all understand each other and I understand what you're saying...I agree with you 50% and I've visit other forums and man the backlash when they found out it was Hero Cole that was revealed...wasn't pretty!

Hell this forum had some unhappy users but yeah dude alright. I guess we're good now and we've ended this on good terms! Smiley Happy

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 116 of 116 (31 Views)