Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: cole is not a waste

Aug 3, 2012
Who said inFamous Cole was replacing another character? We won't know until the full release of the game. Might as well see what the rest of the roster is before making any assumptions.
Message 91 of 116 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Aug 3, 2012

What are you talking about Dart would be a great classic character

Message 92 of 116 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Nope, I'm very mature and accept that one character made it in rather than another unpopular character.

The one's acting immature are those who keep complaining after confirmation of the leak and don't like it. All choices in that roster are logical and if that doesn't apply to you then deal with it. Immature are the people who constantly keep saying that the roster lost all credibility with the inclusion of certain characters.

Those who can't debate and back themselves up with proper info also fall into this category. Get out if you don't know what you're talking about.

I respect others opinions but if you try to force it down as fact without proper back up...shut up and get out! Smiley Happy
That's what makes an idiot.

Me immature? No!
You have me mistaken for someone else!

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 93 of 116 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Ok so theres a bowl of vanilla icecream(PSASBR), and u add some strawberry icecream(evil cole), just because u added strawberry doesnt mean you cant add chocolate(dart). The strawberry isnt the reason the chocolate isnt there, much like evil cole isnt the reason dart isnt there. Superbot just likes strawberry more than Dart.
Message 94 of 116 (47 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote

They said they want to make a sequel...I'm no insider I just pay attention when they speak! Smiley Happy
InFamous Cole took less time and Dart is honestly a nobody when it comes to characters like Parappa,Crash,Cole,Jak,Ratchet,Spyro,Kratos,Sackboy,Sweet Tooth...even Fat Princess! xD
Oh I'm happy and the fact remains that they are both in and you're just a p***ed off Dart fanboy complaining about Infamous being represented well rather than half a**ed!
The other user addressed the devolpment time scenario so I didn't feel like going over it twice.

I never said you said my opinions and arguments were immature. What I said was that the idiots posting are the ones who can't back up and keep a debate going because they have to spread rumors and make up facts. They can't back themselves up and end up looking like idiots. Immature? No, that's beneath me.
I didn't call people immature for having different opionions so don't make s*** up!

Anyways yeah like you said we got Cole deal with it. He's not a waste, he's serving his purpose, and I win! Smiley Happy

U mad bro?

I am not mad and you did call people an idiot for having a different opinion, "People are just **bleep** at the fact that InFamous gets 2 reps and idiots believe it replaces a character!", those "idiots" believe that it replaces another character which is called an opinion. They may want to make a sequel but I said you act like its only a few years away when it could be more or maybe even less, I don't don't. I was just responding to how I read that particular post. That is your opinion on Dart not everyones. I am not a Dart fanboy, I was using him as an example. I honestly like Meru from LoD the most. When I said you have Cole be happy I meant thta you have him you don't need two but I know that you know that thats what I meant. I neve said Cole was a waste just two Cole's.  

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 95 of 116 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 3, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:
Who said inFamous Cole was replacing another character? We won't know until the full release of the game. Might as well see what the rest of the roster is before making any assumptions.

Even at that point he wouldn't be replacin anyone...

Message 96 of 116 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 3, 2012
SuperBot said this game represents playstation and only having good cole doesn't fully represent infamous. Si answer this question. Why should we be only aloud to play as good cole?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 97 of 116 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Who knows. I'm ok with it either way.
Message 98 of 116 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 3, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote

They said they want to make a sequel...I'm no insider I just pay attention when they speak! Smiley Happy
InFamous Cole took less time and Dart is honestly a nobody when it comes to characters like Parappa,Crash,Cole,Jak,Ratchet,Spyro,Kratos,Sackboy,Sweet Tooth...even Fat Princess! xD
Oh I'm happy and the fact remains that they are both in and you're just a p***ed off Dart fanboy complaining about Infamous being represented well rather than half a**ed!
The other user addressed the devolpment time scenario so I didn't feel like going over it twice.

I never said you said my opinions and arguments were immature. What I said was that the idiots posting are the ones who can't back up and keep a debate going because they have to spread rumors and make up facts. They can't back themselves up and end up looking like idiots. Immature? No, that's beneath me.
I didn't call people immature for having different opionions so don't make s*** up!

Anyways yeah like you said we got Cole deal with it. He's not a waste, he's serving his purpose, and I win! Smiley Happy

U mad bro?

I am not mad and you did call people an idiot for having a different opinion, "People are just **bleep** at the fact that InFamous gets 2 reps and idiots believe it replaces a character!", those "idiots" believe that it replaces another character which is called an opinion. They may want to make a sequel but I said you act like its only a few years away when it could be more or maybe even less, I don't don't. I was just responding to how I read that particular post. That is your opinion on Dart not everyones. I am not a Dart fanboy, I was using him as an example. I honestly like Meru from LoD the most. When I said you have Cole be happy I meant thta you have him you don't need two but I know that you know that thats what I meant. I neve said Cole was a waste just two Cole's.  

im starting to think you people cant read....i said COLE is DEVELOPMENT TIME that could HAVE BEEN USED on ANOTHER CHARACTER not THERE REPLACEING A CHARACTER WITH COLE. JEEEZZZE learn to REAAADDDDDDD

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 99 of 116 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Aug 3, 2012

animeprophet wrote:

Slayer5228 wrote

U mad bro?

How is it a waste though? That's what I've been trying to get too that no one has been able to prove!

Those "opionions" are wrong because it's been proven mulitlple times in multilple games that not one character replaces a character that didn't make it in. If a character does not make it in they were never in said game.

InFamous is the perfect series to have two of the same named characters due to how that game is played and it's story.
I'm not an InFamous fan boy( So shut it Sniper!) but even I can see why it would make sense to include both Coles
Also Sniper having two Coles doesn't mean their clones so again just shut it because you have no idea what you're talking about!

Maybe I made false assumptions with the "Dart fanboy" comment and I'm sorry about that but honestly having two Coles is probably the best way Superbot can represent the InFamous series and making those fans happy! There would be more fire towards Superbot if they just included Hero Cole and not InFamous Cole as they are two seperate personalities and move-sets..
There was already hate on them when Hero Cole was revealed...now there's hate for InFamous Cole. Like I said Superbot can't win.

Message 100 of 116 (27 Views)
0 Likes