Jun 13 2012
By: FlamingIce94 Lombax Warrior 154 posts

characters from same series?

21 replies 65 views Edited Jun 13, 2012

ok so i think they should put characters from the same series in this game. for an example we have sly cooper great character right? well why not put some characters from his games in there? we all know that his level one is murray doing a belly flop so he's out. and bentley is in sly's level 3 so he cant either. but hey maybe someone like carmelita fox would work. or dr m from sly 3 or clockwerk. (at least there will a villian in which i do believe every character that's in this game should have there own villian in as well.) for sweettooth maybe another person from his game same with everyone else. except for big daddy becayse he is third party and i would want to restrain from to many third parties.

But anyway let me know what you guys think should there be more than one character from each game? should each character have there villian or nemeisis in it? if so who from what game and what would there moves be or supers? let me know what you guys think.

Message 1 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: characters from same series?

Jun 13, 2012

I would actually prefer one playable character ffrom each series.  while there are usually more than one awesome character in each series, you leave out representing so many more franchises by putting in characters from the same one.  i like the idea of having same characters shown in supers or in the background but not playable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 13, 2012

that is a good point but at the same time you have to got to admit that this roster doesn't seem like it could get as big as it can without multiple it's just an opinion i know and in a sense it could help with the story a lot.

Message 3 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 13, 2012

they are accepting third party characters as well as first party.  which means literally every character who has ever appeared in any playstation game on any playstation console EVER has a chance of getting in.  there are an infinite amount of characters they could put in that are famous without repeating franchises

Message 4 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 13, 2012

yes but i think they should put in as many first party characters as they can before using alot of third party characters. although i do like the idea of SOME third party characters being in the game. in the end the game should have a roster with the majority of it being first party and not third party you get what i'm saying?

Message 5 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 13, 2012

just because they aren't first party doesn't mean they're just as important to the history of playstation.  snake isn't first party, niehter is cloud.  crash and spyro are probably the most important characters to playstation and theyre 3rd party

Message 6 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 13, 2012

and you have a very good point about that and i can't agree more with you but all i'm saying is that first party should always come first we are both entitled to our opinions. as far as third party chracters go i would love to see both crash and spyro. Unfortunately they aren't first party and i really do hope they make the cut. but i wanna see more characters then just from most franchises.

Message 7 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Should be 1 from each ip. If people want another character from a certain ip, then the developers can dlc that up. Such as final fantasy. I'd say Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa are named quite often (in that order.) And in regards to there being a few more females (thus lacking so far) I'd picture Tifa, or Yuna.

Final fantasy just being one example of the multiple ip's with more then one great character.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 8 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 14, 2012

so are you saying it's a good idea to have multiple characters from one franchise? i think they should limit third parties tho. because it should have more playstation then third party you know?

Message 9 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jun 14, 2012

I think it's a good idea, post initial game release. Something that can be used as dlc. 1st party comes first, then 3rd party, but 3rd party as in characters that have fought alongside Sony. When Big Daddy was announced. I grinned, but in no way have I ever viewed him as a 3rd party Sony allstar. There's other characters, such as Cloud, Spyro, Crash, ect, that deserve a spot on the roster.

After 1st party, 3rd party. Then they can get a 2nd character from certain ip's if people really want it.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 10 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes