Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: characters from same series?

Jun 14, 2012

i am with you but i'm not with you. just an opinion and i do agree that those characters you listed defiantely deserve a spot in this i still think that we should have more than one character from each series with the release. and you can use the original character to unlock the second character or something of that scenario you know what i mean? i am very intrested to see what they are doing about unlockable characters. if they have any.

Message 11 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Should be 1 from each ip. If people want another character from a certain ip, then the developers can dlc that up. Such as final fantasy. I'd say Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa are named quite often (in that order.) And in regards to there being a few more females (thus lacking so far) I'd picture Tifa, or Yuna.

Final fantasy just being one example of the multiple ip's with more then one great character.

Exit the stage. Your act is over

Get your Portable ID!

agreed. since you essentially are buying the characters on the disc to play with, you want to represent as many different series as possible to please as many different people as possible.  someone may be pleased that there are 4 uncharted characters in the game, but what about the people that haven't played uncharted or just don't like it that much? 3 of those character slots could have gone to characters from series they have played or enjoyed more.  characters from the same series should be in the form of dlc so those that enjoyed and recognize that series can buy them and those that don't recognize that series can pass those characters up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 14, 2012

i understand what your saying but i never said have as many as more if i said any number it would be only 2. and not every single game should have another character from that game. i did say that i think every character should have there rival or bad guy or whatever the case is but i realize that this is not always possible. with this being said you ar right that there should be character slots for a lot of people. for instance i don't see anyone else but kratos coming from the god of war series because who else would it be? and idk about fat princess or parappa either. but sly and drake and sweet tooth could defiantly have another one. which is what i say should happen befor the game got filled with third party characters because the game is called playstation allstar battle royale. so it's only fair playstation comes first. it's just my opinion after all. and who knows what will really happen.

Message 13 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jun 14, 2012

FlamingIce94 wrote:

i understand what your saying but i never said have as many as more if i said any number it would be only 2. and not every single game should have another character from that game. i did say that i think every character should have there rival or bad guy or whatever the case is but i realize that this is not always possible. with this being said you ar right that there should be character slots for a lot of people. for instance i don't see anyone else but kratos coming from the god of war series because who else would it be? and idk about fat princess or parappa either. but sly and drake and sweet tooth could defiantly have another one. which is what i say should happen befor the game got filled with third party characters because the game is called playstation allstar battle royale. so it's only fair playstation comes first. it's just my opinion after all. and who knows what will really happen.

Characters such as Cloud, Crash and Spyro though, are the deffinition of what playstation was in the ps1 era. So they hold as much value as first party characters. And to add more fuel to the fire for those who are waiting patiently. When a character such as Big Daddy, who has no relation to the overall Sony name is added. Yes, a fantastic series, but still, an allstar? So as I stated above, 1 from each ip, if an additional then be it as dlc. Since the game is trying to draw everyone in, having 2 from one ip will make people happy, others dissapointed.

I think the roster size should be 25-30. So with that, I think they can please quite a lot of people. If the roster size is smaller though. It's almost 100% that it'll be one character per ip. So bigger roster will make multiple characters from certain ip's more likely, as dlc however.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 14 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 14, 2012

like i stated i believe that crash spyro and maybe even cloud should be in the game cannot agree more. and i want that roster size that big as well. if do make it that big i think they should put the full roster in right away so we don't have to buy dlcs. i don't think a dlc will be fit for this game. like i said just my opinion i feel some games should have just more than one character in here preferably only first party. i'm just worried about the roster getting to full of third party. which shouldn't happen i do not think and i would love spyro and crash as much as the next guy. but i hate to state the fact that they are not first party anymore. if they were they would be no brainer in just like we all want. but they have to work hard to get this third partiy characters. just keep that in mind.

Message 15 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jun 14, 2012

FlamingIce94 wrote:

like i stated i believe that crash spyro and maybe even cloud should be in the game cannot agree more. and i want that roster size that big as well. if do make it that big i think they should put the full roster in right away so we don't have to buy dlcs. i don't think a dlc will be fit for this game. like i said just my opinion i feel some games should have just more than one character in here preferably only first party. i'm just worried about the roster getting to full of third party. which shouldn't happen i do not think and i would love spyro and crash as much as the next guy. but i hate to state the fact that they are not first party anymore. if they were they would be no brainer in just like we all want. but they have to work hard to get this third partiy characters. just keep that in mind.

They did state, somewhere anyways. That 1st party will take precedence over third party. It's just that everyone is excited over what the third party options can be. Big Daddy was not one I expected but thus do enjoy having.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 16 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 14, 2012

i agree with you there i least expected big daddy. but i can defiantely see myself using him. he looks good and powerful i think

Message 17 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 14, 2012

i like to see some mark of the kri characters or ape escape characters

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 18 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 14, 2012

I like to see some mark of the kri characters or ape escape characters

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 19 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 14, 2012

me to man

Message 20 of 22 (18 Views)
0 Likes