i am very confused about some things in this game, and it would be nice if you can explain.
1)the number next to a character when you select them, is that the level, #of kills, or what? in the beta it seemed to reflect the number of kills until i hit 15.
2)the campaign is confusing, because if it is rivalries, wouldnt it just be that one battle, and then your done? or is it a couple of battles that lead up to that final rivalry battle?
3) also, do i get all alt costumes from start? or do i unlock?
2. The campaign works like Street Fighter. Intro cutscene, a bunch of random matches, Rival cutscene, final boss, ending.
3. The alt costumes are unlocked when you reach level 10 with the corresponding character. Like, to unlock Rosie, you need to reach level 10 with Big Daddy.
1. I think the number represents your skill level with that character. The beta did not bother to record them, restarting them every time you play the beta again.
2. There is a final boss, a campaign, and an arcade mode. It is logical to assume that you have to work your way up.
3. If you are asking about pre-order costumes, then I am sure you get them from the start. Forcing you to unlock your pre-order costumes would be like making some one pay for there present. Other costumes are unlockable.