Nov 16 2012
By: Occhi07 Uncharted Territory 2032 posts

can someone please explain

6 replies 191 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

i am very confused about some things in this game, and it would be nice if you can explain.

1)the number next to a  character when you select them, is that the level, #of kills, or what? in the beta it seemed to reflect the number of kills until i hit 15.

2)the campaign is confusing, because if it is rivalries, wouldnt it just be that one battle, and then your done? or is it a couple of battles that lead up to that final rivalry battle?

3) also, do i get all alt costumes from start? or do i unlock?

thanks

Message 1 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: can someone please explain

Nov 16, 2012
In answer to questions 1 and 3 I think the levels unlocks costumes for that character

In answer to question 2 Yea its battles that lead up to a rival and then boss fight ( I think)

Message 2 of 7 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 16, 2012
1. That's the level of the character. Depending on how much you play as a certain character, of course. Like if you play a lot with Rachet, his level won't be the same as Drake's. It unlocks stuff, y'know?

2. The campaign works like Street Fighter. Intro cutscene, a bunch of random matches, Rival cutscene, final boss, ending.

3. The alt costumes are unlocked when you reach level 10 with the corresponding character. Like, to unlock Rosie, you need to reach level 10 with Big Daddy.
Message 3 of 7 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Nov 16, 2012

1. I think the number represents your skill level with that character. The beta did not bother to record them, restarting them every time you play the beta again.

2. There is a final boss, a campaign, and an arcade mode. It is logical to assume that you have to work your way up.

3. If you are asking about pre-order costumes, then I am sure you get them from the start. Forcing you to unlock your pre-order costumes would be like making some one pay for there present. Other costumes are unlockable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Thanks, i have one last question that i doubt anyone knows, but how many gigs is the vita version gong to be
Message 5 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Thanks, however i have one last question that i doubt anyone knows, but how many gigs is the vita version gong to be
Message 6 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 17, 2012
i would guess 1-2 gigs
Message 7 of 7 (101 Views)
0 Likes