First Son
15 posts

Re: call of duty characters

Nov 27, 2012
After the announcement of Emmett, the game has enough gun characters. People in this community need to start being realistic. Look at Drake, he is actually a really boring character. He shoots guns and punches. Radec shoots guns a punches. These characters are not really unique, but are staples in the Sony community. Call of Duty is series that has little purpose in a list of unique and special series that has a notoriety for preferring Microsoft.

I think fans of this fighting game need to wake up and become logical with their suggestions before throwing them out. Its nice to want more 3rd party characters, but for right now I think there is a long list of at-heart Sony suggestions that I couldn't possibly fathom such a silly request as a Call of Duty character. If you want to have Call of Duty characters in your game, just play Call of Duty. There is like 20 of them.
Message 11 of 21 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Nov 27, 2012
thos wont NEVER!! happen. cod sells 10mio+, and allstars nothing. why should they want to put a character in? lets be realistic here. there is no profit for them

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 21 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 27, 2012
You can't really do as much for a COD character that and everyone wants to get Crash and Spyro from Activision much more than some generic soldier. Though I would find it funny for there to be a super where the guy spins in a circle with a sniper and fires randomly, if he's actually lucky enough to get a kill you hear some little kid screaming down what sounds like a mic.
Message 13 of 21 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012
i cringed at the thought of a cod character
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 14 of 21 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Nov 27, 2012
If anything, I'd say rictofen *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* after he took control of the zombies from Samantha. Maybe he could be represented in some sort of zombie form. He could summon zombies such as napalm, shrieker, dogs, monkeys, and Him.
Message 15 of 21 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Oh god no.

Please don't bring that here.

We have Radec already anyways.
Message 16 of 21 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Plasmakirby wrote:
If anything, I'd say rictofen *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* after he took control of the zombies from Samantha. Maybe he could be represented in some sort of zombie form. He could summon zombies such as napalm, shrieker, dogs, monkeys, and Him.

hearing richtofen instead of sam just isnt as much fun in zombie mode Smiley Sad

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 17 of 21 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Nov 27, 2012
^ I will agree, Sam was better. Unfortunately, rictofen was more iconic and now controls the zombies. Plus, we only saw Sam once, on moon.

We have characters with guns, but a characters that shoots wind cannons, lightning blasts, laser pistols, etc and can summon a multitude of zombies? Sounds good to me
Message 18 of 21 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Plasmakirby wrote:
^ I will agree, Sam was better. Unfortunately, rictofen was more iconic and now controls the zombies. Plus, we only saw Sam once, on moon.

We have characters with guns, but a characters that shoots wind cannons, lightning blasts, laser pistols, etc and can summon a multitude of zombies? Sounds good to me

why not a chimera with all of their crazy guns that are somewhat similiar to these

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 19 of 21 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 27, 2012
A Chimera is more reasonable than some poor and sorry Call of Duty character.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 20 of 21 (22 Views)
0 Likes