Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 16 2012
By: feldspar831 Uncharted Territory 1540 posts

...but maybe as dlc

20 replies 495 views Edited Sep 16, 2012
i keep seeing people requesting characters and then everyone saying no but maybe as dlc. i dont think you should hold your breath. superbot has said theyll use it as they need it which means to they wont use much. maybe a few characters, but only the hugely popular ones like ezio etc. so i dont think deadpool sora cloud alex mercer lightning dr neferious and the hundreds of other characters people said will most likely by dlc. im just saying dont get your hopes up.
Message 1 of 21 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: ...but maybe as dlc

Sep 16, 2012
I'd say ones that have no history or little relevance in PlayStation History should not and will not make it into the game. That includes:

Deadpool
Batman
Goku
Nareto
Japanime/show characters
yogiu
etc.

Also, I'd say that Alex Mercer and Neferious, despite being PS, won't make it even as DLC, simply because many are more deserving than they are. :/
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 21 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 16, 2012

If it's a big character that everyone wants (like Sora and Cloud) and they're not on the disc, then they won't be DLC, simply because SuperBot couldn't get them. Omar said himself that big characters would never be DLC and were always tried to be gotten on disc.

Message 3 of 21 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

If it's a big character that everyone wants (like Sora and Cloud) and they're not on the disc, then they won't be DLC, simply because SuperBot couldn't get them. Omar said himself that big characters would never be DLC and were always tried to be gotten on disc.

SuperBot stated that every character they'd asked for, they've been able to get. They could still make it into DLC.
Later, they'd stated that they had all their characters chosen and models made PRIOR to January 2012, so yeah :smileytongue:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 21 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

SuperBot stated that every character they'd asked for, they've been able to get. They could still make it into DLC.
Later, they'd stated that they had all their characters chosen and models made PRIOR to January 2012, so yeah :smileytongue:

Yes, but they also said they don't want to make DLC that makes people feel left out. If they had the rights to a character like Cloud and waited for DLC to put him in the game, fans would be **bleep**. If they have the rights, and the characters big, they'll be on disc.

Message 5 of 21 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

Well well well look who's back

Message 6 of 21 (441 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 16, 2012
yeah when did you get back thirty3three?
Message 7 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
i keep seeing people requesting characters and then everyone saying no but maybe as dlc. i dont think you should hold your breath. superbot has said theyll use it as they need it which means to they wont use much. maybe a few characters, but only the hugely popular ones like ezio etc. so i dont think deadpool sora cloud alex mercer lightning dr neferious and the hundreds of other characters people said will most likely byev dlc. im just saying dont get your hopes up.

^ says sora and cloud arent popular, rofl. Even says they are far less popular than ezio xD when theyd been asked for far more.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 21 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Level_Code wrote:

i agree with you previous post

but i clearly remember chan and omar saying at the SDCC panel there were

characters th3y were unable to get due to the characters company having plans

for the character in the future

and yes the 3 in they is deliberate

Message 9 of 21 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 17, 2012
i was just listing off people who i saw people say maybe as dlc for