May 18 2013
By: vampaneze_lord81 Splicer 51 posts

booke rmoveset (For funsies)

[ Edited ]
5 replies 104 views Edited May 18, 2013

so iv seen lots of people making movesets and I thought i would try it out too, well...here goes...

SQUARE ATTACKS: (air moves will all be the same)
neutral square: Booker will do a small skyhook charge
Up square: booker will uppercut with a sky-hook
forward square: dewitt will do a forward strike with the hook (Can be charged)
down square: Booker will smash the skyhook in a downward motion (Can also be charged)

TRIANGLE ATTACKS:
Neutral triangle: booker will fire the machine pistolm can be mashed for a bit
Air triangle:booker will shoot a repeater/triple R gun and fire from an up to down direction
Up triangle: booker will fire the volleygun in an upwards direction
Air up triangle:will do aw upwards shotgun blast
Forward triangle: Booker will fire a carbine (bit longer range)
Air forward triangle:Booker will fire a burstgun infront of him
down triangle: booker will fire an RPG in a downwards direction
air down triangle: Booker will fire the handcannon (short range) in a diagonal downward direction

CIRCLE ATTACKS:
Neutral circle: Booker will use return to sender and absorb any projectiles that are shot at him and can throw it back
Forward circle: Booker will use undertow and bring an enemy (at middish range) close to him (can be followed up with a combo)
Up circle: Booker will uses bucking bronco at short range and will lift enemies into the air, can be followed up with attacks
Down circle: Booker will lay a murders of crow nest, anyone stepping into ti will be confused for a bit (only one can be placed at a time, confusion will last only a few seconds)

SUPERS:
Level 1("you're mine": Booker will use possession, anyone hit by it will be under your control and give you AP for their attacks, at the end of the super the character will spontaneously combust
Level 2("the big guns": Booker yellls "Elizibeth Now!"she will then create a tear and call in one of four heavy hitters which you will get to control
Patriot: chances of getting:%68 of the time
moveset:
Square:will fire the crank gun (Can use directional pad to control gun)
Handyman:chances of getting:%15 of the time
Moveset:

X:Jump,if handyman lands on you it counts as a kill
Square:handyman will smash the ground anyone in the way will die
Triangle:handyman will be able to pick up certain things on the map and throw them at other players (can also pick up other characters), when the super is finished handyman will yell out and send out an emp-like thing similar to the game anyone caught in the explosion will die
Boys of silence:chances: %14
As a boy of silence you will get an army of washingtons to fight for you
moveset:
square: all washingtons will come to your position and begin attacking
Cricle: (Can use directional pad) can direct some washingtons in one area and some in another they will begin attacking where they were sent
Sirens: %3 chance this will be the only non-controllable one
will undo the last death in the game. this character will now become AI-controlled and their attacks become insta-kills, AI's will not be too dumb or too smart... ( level 3 ai's)
*SPOILERS FOR LVL 3 SUPER* Level 3: (Sky's the limit): Booker will call out "Its now or never!!" Elizibeth will play the *SPOILERS AHEAD* C-A-G-E song songbird can be heard and will pick up booker..you now have control over songbird
Moveset:
Square:groundpound with fist
Cricle:claw swipe
Air Moves: (press x twice to fly)
Square: songbird will crash down like in the game
Triangle:songbird will spin like a torpedo and go off the screen and then smash into the map causing a screen-clearing attack on small maps,2/3of medium maps and half of bigmaps.

Costumes:
#1:reguar clothes
#2:founder costume (all of bookers weapons will be the founder version in this costume)
#3:Vox costume (all vox weapons in this costume)
#4:songbird armour (it would look cool...all his weapons would have similar metal camo/skin as the songbirds metal)

(cant think of winning/losing poses)

Opening scene: booker: "bring us the girl, wipe away the debt" that's what they promised me..now the only problem is where to look, i've heard of this "gathering" of powerful beings maybe she will be there too..well only one way to find out

Rival:big daddy (first thing that came to mind)
Booker:hmm.... she doesn't seem to be around here
*sees big daddy and little sister*
Booker:what in the world are you?
Little sister:look Mr.B, This angel seems fresh
Booker: A girl? Wait she might be the one! *kneels down to little sister* excuse me little girl would you mind coming with me?
Big daddy:*yellow* mwuaaaaaaaahhhhh.. :C
Booker:whoa calm down there big fella I just want to see if this girls is the one *grabs little sister by hand*
Big daddy:*red* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWAAAAHHHH!!!! >:C
Booker: Alright you bucket of bolts you want a fight? i'll give you a fight!

Ending scene: it turns out she wasn't here....where could she be? Well looks like I have to continue my search elsewhere..I just hope nothing else gets in my way..I don't think it matters though because I feel a lot stronger than ever before..

(Bad ending i know :/)

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 1 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: booke rmoveset (For funsies)

May 18, 2013
Level 2 is too powerful.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 2 of 6 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 18, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
Level 2 is too powerful.

what part/which character of it is too powerful? 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 18, 2013
The siren. Its like heihachi having two kumas.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 4 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 18, 2013
fixed it
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 6 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2413 posts

May 18, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
The siren. Its like heihachi having two kumas.

Two... Kumas?

THANKS FOR THE NIGHTMARES Smiley Mad

[Anyway, that's a pretty good moveset! Supers are very creative, and the rival scene seems enjoyable. I would make Gabe Logan his rival though Smiley Tongue]

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes