Mar 30 2013
By: rvca_pakalolo First Son 9 posts

**bleep** you.

5 replies 263 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

why the **bleep** is sly so impervious to supers. why can he teleport behind me after i use my super. that **bleep** barrel **bleep** is **bleep** stupid too. u stupid **bleep** need to fix sly. cant see him the whole fight. his barrel defelcts all my projectiles he teleports behind me even when i usemy super. fic that stupid cheating **bleep**. idc who sticks up for that piece of **bleep** charecter hes for bitchs. Honestly its a great game but it's so easy to cheat and i feel each characters moves should be balanced out with the other characters. 

Message 1 of 6 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Re: **bleep** you.

Mar 30, 2013
Just let it all out...
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 2 of 6 (258 Views)
Survivor
2138 posts

Mar 30, 2013
that's where hard reads come in my friend. Sly can't block or air dodge so he needs a method of getting from point A to point B quickly. Can't expect him or any other character to stay where they are when you use your super. As for dealing with the barrel pretty sure every character has at least 1 attack that can knock him out of it. Since he can't block that barrel should be a homing beacon for free AP or if the character you use has projectiles that give an explosive effect time it so that it explodes in front of sly as opposed to hitting him with it. Even bait out sly's level 1 or 2 or his counter then use your super. He can't combo very well and only his level 3 is really good. His level 1 and 2 are easily avoidable if you pay attention. Remember you are playing against another human on the other side of that connection so you can't expect them to sit still while you kill them. It is all about adapting to your opponent, good prediction and thinking outside of the box.
Message 3 of 6 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Mar 30, 2013
**bleep** you OP.
Sly is a very balanced character. He's an oddball, so learn to adapt you piece of **bleep**.
Message 4 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Please keep it friendly everyone.
Message 5 of 6 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts