Nov 26 2012
By: dudedude32323232 Splicer 78 posts

big daddy is..

11 replies 332 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

much faster than sir dan...how the hell does that make sence? someone 3 times the size of dan is faster than he is what the hell yea sir dan isnt broken

Message 1 of 12 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Re: big daddy is..

Nov 26, 2012
He's a skeleton. Therefore dead. You try outrunning anything while dead.

Trolling aside, it doesn't matter. Both can be devastating in the right hands.
Message 2 of 12 (319 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I would say Big Daddy is annoying lol. Down triangle -.-
Message 3 of 12 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Dan's actually a pretty fast protagonist for an adventure game, quite a lot of characters in those games can only sprint for short times or do a little jog as their top speed. He could run pretty quick in the Medievil games even with heavy armor on.

The lack of having to carry the weight of muscle tissue, flesh and organs should actually make him above human limits of speed but he isn't in PSARB sadly :L
Message 4 of 12 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Dan is a skeleton, with (obviously) no muscle, wearing 100+ pounds of armor. He should be slow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 5 of 12 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 26, 2012

FridgeRaiderr wrote:

Trolling aside, it doesn't matter. Both can be devastating in the right hands.

Also, my ****.

Message 6 of 12 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
Dan is a skeleton, with (obviously) no muscle, wearing 100+ pounds of armor. He should be slow.

Yet he can lob around a chaingun without so much as a grunt. 

Dan's physics changed in Resurrection (Which I believe is what they were going for speed-wise. He wasn't particularily fast in that game.) Unfortuantely, that means he is indeed slow for the time being (I get the feeling he'll get a buff somewhere down the road).

I can't complain though, I'm kicking butt with him! =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 12 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

@ Xx_AngelLoNe_xX Actually because of Zaroks spell he retains the same strength he had whilst alive despite not having any muscles the same way he can see, speak (mumble) and think without having any organs, brain or vocal cords. This means he's only carrying the weight of his bones which is actually surprisingly light for humans and then the weight of his armor. If he was able to run and carry around his armor back when he was alive then it should actually be easier for him now that he's dead without all the extra weight of his flesh.

In the Japanese Manga series One Piece there is a character called Brook who ate a fruit that grants him a second life after death regardless what state his body was in. He came back to life as a skeleton but could still think, hear, smell, eat, talk and move like a normal human despite having no organs or muscles. Because of this he could run faster and jump higher than any human since he only has the weight of his bones to carry when moving around.

Message 8 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 26, 2012
People people please of course this a problem it's freaking magic spell on him of course this is retarded the man can do all this big daddy look at him also he's a mutant ok don't you think the man is buff as shyt his like midget size limo like at bioshock remember how he gets **bleep** off when he sees u taking the lil sisters he runs fast as SHYT why is this even a complaint -_-
Message 9 of 12 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 26, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:

@ Xx_AngelLoNe_xX Actually because of Zaroks spell he retains the same strength he had whilst alive despite not having any muscles the same way he can see, speak (mumble) and think without having any organs, brain or vocal cords. This means he's only carrying the weight of his bones which is actually surprisingly light for humans and then the weight of his armor. If he was able to run and carry around his armor back when he was alive then it should actually be easier for him now that he's dead without all the extra weight of his flesh.

In the Japanese Manga series One Piece there is a character called Brook who ate a fruit that grants him a second life after death regardless what state his body was in. He came back to life as a skeleton but could still think, hear, smell, eat, talk and move like a normal human despite having no organs or muscles. Because of this he could run faster and jump higher than any human since he only has the weight of his bones to carry when moving around.

Don't forget 45 DEGREE ANGLE!

... I should draw Dan and Brooke doing that. It'd be hilarious.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (201 Views)
0 Likes