Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: assassins creed>>>Whatever game Kat is in.

Sep 18, 2012

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 21 of 47 (173 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 18, 2012
I originally thought that this game would pull in characters who have had some major effect in PlayStation's history, like the big five characters many have stated before (Crash, Cloud, Spyro, Snake, Sora). But as time went on from the original six characters, I noticed that wasn't the point and it's mostly well-known characters over ones that have had a very huge impact on the history of PlayStation. However, many of these characters have done so in recent days, but some haven't even debuted in their own games yet (New Dante, Raiden). As I realized this was more for newer fans of PlayStation, less than the ones that've stuck around since the PS1 (don't get me wrong, I know they've been unable to receive many characters already, but you all know that the characters in the game aside from Sir Dan and PaRappa are very well-known, even Crash is well known (newer = Activision, Older = Naughty Dog). Either way, I realized this and stopped thinking about it, but if I see a Sora or Crash thread, I might contemplate on the idea with the posters of those threads. I like looking at those Alternate Costume threads and move set ones, it's kind of fun to contemplate it.

Message 22 of 47 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Is assassins creed better than gravity rush? Yes, but Kat is first party so she's better
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 23 of 47 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

If I had a Vita, it'd be because of Gravity Rush. Smiley Tongue Only reason I didn't mention Kat above, is because we all know she's way in. It's like a complete no brainer right there.

Message 24 of 47 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Jeez, that is such an ignorant title. At least know what game she came from and. ... I dunno... Play it?
Message 25 of 47 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 18, 2012

I like Assassin's Creed more than Gravity Rush, but you're doing nothing but just pissing people off, fella.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 26 of 47 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:

who is kat? lol  what can she do.

Bend gravity to her will.....

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 27 of 47 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

This game should not be a popularity contest and the reason why you havent heard about Kat is because she is brand new as of 13th June 2012. Assassins Creed has been around much much longer, 2007. So obviously more people would know about that. Kat is a first party character so she immediately has better rights and a better case for inclusion over Ezio. Just because you dont know a character do not presume they are instantly **bleep** as you are doing. Do your research! and you will find she has amazing gravity abilities that could work well in the game.

Message 28 of 47 (132 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Ok so gameplay wise of course we like the game where you get to run around killing people more then the artsy action adventure but charecter wise? sure ezio is the best protagonist so far but he is still just a womanizing murderer with decent humor. kat is a compelling charecter. one people root for with abilities that are quite creative. 

Message 29 of 47 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Sep 18, 2012

I disagree completely. We need a vita rep, but AC does seem to favor PS3, so I'd also like Ezio or Connor

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 30 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes