Survivor
2494 posts

Re: around 25 characters

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

I want a Capcom rep in, but I don't want him to be in. Now before you clock your rifles, Mega Man is my favorite Capcom character and one of my favorite series. However, he personally screams out more Nintendo to me and I think series like Devil May Cry and Resident Evil share a stronger bond to PlayStation and qualify as All-Stars.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 41 of 46 (119 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Not really hopeful on Megaman, but since Capcom has no issue allowing him to crossover with SONIC in a comic book... I fail to see why they would object to having Megaman in PS-AS-BR.

And while I'd be perfectly fine with Classic Megaman (my favorite), I'd feel a tad dirty, because for a Playstation representative, X, Zero,  and Volnutt get the job done better.

Either way, I'll cross my fingers, but won't set my expectations too high for this. 

Message 42 of 46 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Oh, I agree with both of you, was just pointing out that Mega Man cameo that everyone seemed to overlook. Personally, I want Zero from the Mega Man franchise to make it in cuz I've played a lot more of the Mega Man X series but would be alright with anyone else.

Message 43 of 46 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Oh, and that was a neat find, btw. Took me a while to notice him. Smiley Very Happy

Sometimes these things do have a meaning. Hope he (or anybody from the MM franchise) gets in somehow.
Message 44 of 46 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Vashtion wrote:

Because before his inclusion in this game Parappa was relevant right? Or even Crash who's franchise has been run into the ground, same with Spyro. (though at least he appears now). It's not like every character in Smash Bros (Just using it because it's a cross over) was well known, most people probably didn't know who Roy or Marth were before being in brawl. Now they are known and loved.

We could very well only see one or two rpgs characters in the game. Possibly none at all, but that doesn't mean they are any less deserving. Especially Final Fantasy.

Well, PaRappa the Rapper is considered by many to be the pioneer of the rhythm games (next to DDR).  However, Fire Emblem was big in Japan, which is why we got Roy/Marth.  That's the exact same reason we got Toro for PSASBR.  Putting in VERY unknown RPG characters that not even most of Japan knows, like much of what has happened on a few forums, is downright moronic.  The only relatively unknown characters that should get are ones that have VERY unique gameplay possibilities, and not because "they're relevant to PS because I like them," as many people will try to claim.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 45 of 46 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 22, 2012

DJ-ecchi wrote:
Oh, and that was a neat find, btw. Took me a while to notice him. Smiley Very Happy

Sometimes these things do have a meaning. Hope he (or anybody from the MM franchise) gets in somehow.

I'm really hoping they put him there on purpose, maybe as a sign they got someone from Capcom which seemed likely anyway...

Dante vs Kratos Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 46 (51 Views)
0 Likes