[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

harley2947 wrote:
I feel like in videos, all they do is jump and not fight enough

ive seen them do a lot of that too

@BladeXTails lol at teanagging computers

EDIT: *teabaging i just had to leave teanagging

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 12 of 16 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Re: anyone else curious about how computers will play

Aug 4, 2012

Here is what I remember when playing the E3 build, they were not that hard, they were so so, but at the same time I don't know what difficulty it was on (probably since most people that go to E3 don't know S**T about games it was on EASY). But I also remember when playing in the LBP/Buzz Mashup level, when Buzz asked the question the CPU always would stand on the right platform.

Message 13 of 16 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 4, 2012

DZORMAGEN wrote:

Here is what I remember when playing the E3 build, they were not that hard, they were so so, but at the same time I don't know what difficulty it was on (probably since most people that go to E3 don't know S**T about games it was on EASY). But I also remember when playing in the LBP/Buzz Mashup level, when Buzz asked the question the CPU always would stand on the right platform.

thanks for the info

and as for being on the right platforms cpus when it comes to multiple choice they usually do 1 of 3 different things

1. automatically get the right answer

2. copy the PC (mario party was filled with this)

3. randomly choose an answer from usually less than the amount of answers (if theres 5 questions the cpus will randomly pick from 2 or 3)

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 16 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Aug 4, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMOVHKyCDc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It's hilarious.
I'll be honest though and say I never really played any CPUs on FFA. Only on 1v1. And after I got into the competetive side of Brawl, I noticed the CPUs started Powershielding, Edgehogging, and some have also started to Pivot Grab. They were obviously better the first time I played Brawl but, I could still beat them. I would be great to see something implemented to All-Stars like this but better.
Message 15 of 16 (40 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 4, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMOVHKyCDc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It's hilarious.
I'll be honest though and say I never really played any CPUs on FFA. Only on 1v1. And after I got into the competetive side of Brawl, I noticed the CPUs started Powershielding, Edgehogging, and some have also started to Pivot Grab. They were obviously better the first time I played Brawl but, I could still beat them. I would be great to see something implemented to All-Stars like this but better.

kudos thats hilarious

Message 16 of 16 (30 Views)
0 Likes