Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

Kratos - God of War was created by Sony Computer Entertainment Santa Monica Studio.

Nathan Drake - Uncharted was created by Naughty Dog, which was acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment (January 2001)

Sweet Tooth - All Twisted Metal games have been released on a Playstation system, or outsourced to PC. SingleTrac was a PC developer, but all other developers (989 Studios, Incognito Entertainment, Eat Sleep Play) are either a branch or have influences with the Playstation console.

Radec - Killzone was created by Guerilla Games which is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Fat Princess - Published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Sir Dan - Medievil Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Cambridge Studio.

Nariko - Heavenly Sword was developed by Ninja Theory but produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, and only release being one of PS3's first games.

Ratchet and Clank - Created by Insomniac Games who released every single one of their games for a Playstation system (sans Fuse).

Jak and Daxter - Created by Naughty Dog, which was acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment (January 2001)

Sackboy - LittleBigPlanet was created by Media Molecule, which was acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment (March 2nd 2010)

Spike - Ape Escape, created by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Parappa - Parappa the Rappa was created by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Sly - Sly Cooper was created by Sucker Punch, which was acquired by Sony (August 2 2011)

Cole - inFamous was created by Sucker Punch, which was acquired by Sony (August 2 2011)

Evil Cole - inFamous created by Sucker Punch, which was acquired by Sony (August 2 2011)

Toro - Sony's Japanese mascot, created by SCE.

Big Daddy - Bioshock was created by Irrational Games which is the original name of 2K Studios. (THIRD PARTY CONFIRM)

Raiden - Metal Gear was created by Konami. Most of the Metal Gear Solid games have been released on a Playstation console and then ported to other consoles through remakes or HD Re-releases. (THIRD PARTY CONFIRM)

Dante - DmC: Devil May Cry, a reimagining of the series made by Capcom, developed by Ninja Theory. Possible promotion for the upcoming DmC title next January (THIRD PARTY CONFIRM)

Heihachi - Tekken was created by NamcoBandai. Tekken 1, 2, 3, Tag Tournament, 4, and 5 were all created on a Sony console. Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 were multiplatform. (THIRD PARTY CONFIRM)

Any questions?

Message 51 of 92 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 17, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
what would your guy,s reaction,s be if deadpool got announced this is a what if question just for fun

Everyone: "WHAT A WASTE OF A SPOT"

This.

Message 52 of 92 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

camren200 wrote:
what would your guy,s reaction,s be if deadpool got announced this is a what if question just for fun

This.

Where the **bleep** is the rest of my message?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 53 of 92 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 17, 2012

The discussion is leading to a 'who wants certain people' thing.

I don't want Cloud.

I hate Cloud.

I think he's a useless pile of tripe who has no personality and is one of the most overhyped piles of garbage in everything ever.

He is to videogames as to what Twilight was to books and movies.

Sadly he was a large part of the Playstation era; a LARGE part. And his inclusion is logical.

Message 54 of 92 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 17, 2012
lol oh yea and MarrowOchi
i tryed to tell everyone that dante was third party but nobody cared all they said was some reason,s why he,s not third party
Message 55 of 92 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 17, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

camren200 wrote:

This.

Where the **bleep** is the rest of my message?

Backspace "took care" of it.Smiley Wink

Message 56 of 92 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 17, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I don't want Cloud.

I hate Cloud.

I think he's a useless pile of tripe who has no personality and is one of the most overhyped piles of garbage in everything ever.

Sadly he was a large part of the Playstation era; a LARGE part. And his inclusion is logical.

Actually,  The movie made him emo Smiley Tongue

In his game, he was actually very ecstatic and Goku-Personality-like Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 57 of 92 (36 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 17, 2012

We all were aware Dante was third party. I know why he's included. He's in there to provide hype for the next game. He's also the second of characters from a combat-heavy game developed by Ninja Theory, who did make a PS3 exclusive called Heavenly Sword.

More than most likely it was more of a 'we kind of need the hype' deal considering every **bleep** on the internet thinks its his right to send death threats to a company who barely has the money to make games as is and tries its hardest to provide a worthwhile and amazing experience. (Heavenly Sword and Enslaved were awesome.)

Message 58 of 92 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I don't want Cloud.

I hate Cloud.

THIS x9000 FF is exactly like the twilight books and Cloud is like Justin Bieber

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 59 of 92 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I think deadpool would be a good dante skin (after original dante of course). of course some parts wouldn't make much sense like dante using an axe or slowing down time or performing demon trigger but it's deadpool!! add a quote and whatever he does is funny and exscused.

Message 60 of 92 (26 Views)
0 Likes