Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

Look, there's a thing called common sense. There's a reason most of these threads are either ridiculously stupid, or just trolling.

First off; WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY SWORD/GUN PEOPLE. For swords we have Kratos, Sir Daniel Fortesque, Sweet Tooth, Raiden and Nariko. For guns we have RADEC, Nathan "I'm So **bleep** Generic" Drake, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter. And Dante has both. We need more Spike, Sackboy, and Heihachi types.

Now, since we're already overloaded with all of these, its easy to say that we're probably only going to get one or two more of these, or it'll be just lazy. Cloud and Snake are the most logical choices. Why?
Metal Gear Solid 1-4 were all Sony exclusives, and even till Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2, with Portable Ops and PO+, it has all been on a Sony console. Peace Walker as well. Every time they release it for another system its usually a remake or an HD makeover of one they released before.

Also, Square Enix already pretty much has a character in, we all know that. Cloud is 'the most logical choice'. He was on a Sony-exclusive, he was used to promote the PS3 with a tech demo, most of their crossovers has him in the spotlight, and he's in one of the (CONSIDERED) best games. (I hate it but I'm smart enough to know why people like it.)

Second; knowing the above, they're going to want to keep the last two slots to something A, that EVERYONE HERE WANTS (Crash Bandicoot) for being the mascot of the Sony PS1 era, and probably a character to portray the face of the Vita, which goes to Kat from Gravity Rush for being so friggin' awesome.

What you're saying, is that we should have a character from something that is so miniscule and arbitrary to the rest of the game, over these four.

There are limited slots. A game disc cannot hold up to fifty thousand people just because you want it. If you want Deadpool, in a fighting game, there's an awesome Mugen Deadpool, and he's also in UMVC3. GO PLAY THOSE. He won't make it. He's one of the people that has not only made no effort, whatsoever, on the Sony past, but that giving him a slot over others, just makes you look like a tool.

And yes. Limited slots. Just because there's DLC doesn't mean for an instant that they're going to add a character that a few people want. Especially one that makes NO sense to put in at all.

Message 31 of 92 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 17, 2012
again when the heck is new york comic con
Message 32 of 92 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I was watching some dante gameplay. His reguar moves are like the exact **bleep** deadpool would do

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 33 of 92 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

camren200 wrote:
again when the heck is new york comic con

NEVER, sometime in october

Message 34 of 92 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Oh, and TGS 2012 is like, this week.

Message 35 of 92 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

He wouldn't fit because he is a comic book character

This^^^^ Hahah!

And to Cameron, or w/e your name is:

Most characters are third party. Most all-stars are. Just because a character is third party does not mean they're not all-stars.

If we left out all 3rd party characters, we could kiss the entire roster (so far) goodbye. Including the possible Crash, Sora, and Crash.

Not really, theres only four

No. The only 1st party ones I can see are:

Cole

Evil Cole

Sackboy

Sly

(Maybe) Toro

Radec

(maybe a few more)

The rest are Third Party

http://www.develop-online.net/news/38368/IN-DETAIL-Sonys-sixteen-first-party-studios

I didnt think someone like you had such a low IQ

Kratos

Sweet Tooth

Drake

Radec

Fat Pricess

Sir Dan

Nariko

Ratchet and Clank

Jak and Daxter

Sackboy

Spike

Parappa

Sly

Cole

Evil Cole

Toro

they are all first party

Big Daddy

Raiden

Dante

Heihachi

they are all third party

I wouldn't say 'low-IQ', I'd just say "Not very knowledgeable in video gaming companies. I have a life you know, no need for the insults. I rarely play video games, despite how it may seem. 
I read biographies daily, study much of the time. Just because I wouldn't know something so insignificant does not make my IQ low. 

So just because I don't know the year the Atari was released, means I'm stupid? Thank you.

PS. Many of those listed under "First Party" are not first party.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 36 of 92 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

He wouldn't fit because he is a comic book character

This^^^^ Hahah!

And to Cameron, or w/e your name is:

Most characters are third party. Most all-stars are. Just because a character is third party does not mean they're not all-stars.

If we left out all 3rd party characters, we could kiss the entire roster (so far) goodbye. Including the possible Crash, Sora, and Crash.

Not really, theres only four

No. The only 1st party ones I can see are:

Cole

Evil Cole

Sackboy

Sly

(Maybe) Toro

Radec

(maybe a few more)

The rest are Third Party

http://www.develop-online.net/news/38368/IN-DETAIL-Sonys-sixteen-first-party-studios

I didnt think someone like you had such a low IQ

Kratos

Sweet Tooth

Drake

Radec

Fat Pricess

Sir Dan

Nariko

Ratchet and Clank

Jak and Daxter

Sackboy

Spike

Parappa

Sly

Cole

Evil Cole

Toro

they are all first party

Big Daddy

Raiden

Dante

Heihachi

they are all third party

I wouldn't say 'low-IQ', I'd just say "Not very knoledgeable in video gaming companies. I have a life you know, no need for the insults. I rarely play video games, despite how it may seem. 
I read biographies daily, study much of the time. Just because I wouldn't know something so insignificant does not make my IQ low. 

So just because I don't know the year the Atari was released, means I'm stupid? Thank you.

PS. Many of those listed under "First Party" are not first party.

HA you are still wrong ALL OF THOSE UNDER FIRST PARTY ARE FIRST PARTY. You just admitted you are not knowledable in video game companies and you still try to prove me wrong. Sorry i said low IQ but you have been here for so long you should know this by now. Explain to me how Ratchet and Clank are not first party.

Message 37 of 92 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Sep 17, 2012
still want deadpool you guy,s you guy,s stick with cloud sora and etc YOU guys want but i still want deadpool and i hope im not saying i want him to be announced im saying i hope he gets announced and if they dont announce him then i know there going to announce crash so yea
Message 38 of 92 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Sly
Cole
Evil Cole
Sackboy
Drake
Radec
Sir Dan
Ape Escape
Toro

Fat Princess
Nariko
Ratchet and Clank
PaRappa the Rapper
Big Daddy
Raiden
Dante
Heihachi
Crash Bandicoot - if announced
Cloud Strife - if announced

Both:
Jak and Daxter (Naughty Dog and others)

There. That's after research.

Don't be rude, Stafen.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 39 of 92 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Sly
Cole
Evil Cole
Sackboy
Drake