Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

wait wait there,s one more this also made ME laugh lol

Message 21 of 92 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

I love when i read these post about how hes not even exclusive for playstation and they want all playstation all stars in it. But then you get those people like me who dont care if master chief gets in

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 22 of 92 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

Master Chief wouldn't just be stupid. It'd be retarded. You'd have to be completely, utterly, retarded, to put a Microsoft-exclusive character, in a Sony game.

 

Thats like...thats like if Nintendo decided one day to have Mario jump into Gears of War or something.

Message 23 of 92 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012
and you say he wont be in tgs lolololololol
Message 24 of 92 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

He wouldn't fit because he is a comic book character


This^^^^ Hahah!

And to Cameron, or w/e your name is:

Most characters are third party. Most all-stars are. Just because a character is third party does not mean they're not all-stars.

If we left out all 3rd party characters, we could kiss the entire roster (so far) goodbye. Including the possible Crash, Sora, and Crash.


Not really, theres only four


No. The only 1st party ones I can see are:

Cole

Evil Cole

Sackboy

Sly

(Maybe) Toro

Radec

(maybe a few more)

The rest are Third Party

 

http://www.develop-online.net/news/38368/IN-DETAIL-Sonys-sixteen-first-party-studios

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 25 of 92 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012
your telling me dude in fact they,d have to be mentally retarted
Message 26 of 92 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2431 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

Still no.

Message 27 of 92 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012
you forgot kratos
Message 28 of 92 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

He wouldn't fit because he is a comic book character


This^^^^ Hahah!

And to Cameron, or w/e your name is:

Most characters are third party. Most all-stars are. Just because a character is third party does not mean they're not all-stars.

If we left out all 3rd party characters, we could kiss the entire roster (so far) goodbye. Including the possible Crash, Sora, and Crash.


Not really, theres only four


No. The only 1st party ones I can see are:

Cole

Evil Cole

Sackboy

Sly

(Maybe) Toro

Radec

(maybe a few more)

The rest are Third Party

 

http://www.develop-online.net/news/38368/IN-DETAIL-Sonys-sixteen-first-party-studios


I didnt think someone like you had such a low IQ

 

Kratos

Sweet Tooth

Drake

Radec

Fat Pricess

Sir Dan

Nariko

Ratchet and Clank

Jak and Daxter

Sackboy

Spike

Parappa

Sly

Cole

Evil Cole

Toro

they are all first party

 

Big Daddy

Raiden

Dante

Heihachi

they are all third party

 

 

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 29 of 92 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
104 posts
 

Re: and this is why

Sep 17, 2012
Enough with this Deadpool nonsense. He is my favorite comic book character but he doesn't belong in this game. If you want to be him so bad, go play MvC3
Message 30 of 92 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes