Mar 15 2013
By: SniperWolf323 I Only Post Everything 949 posts

air dodging question..

3 replies 86 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

how do people go from being in the air to shooting right down to the ground, like pressing down in the air in smash brothers. For example i'll hit people into the air with sir dan and than use my level 1 but that person will just shoot right down to the ground? how do people do that, it makes his level 1 useless, even thought it allready is

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Re: air dodging question..

Mar 15, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

how do people go from being in the air to shooting right down to the ground, like pressing down in the air in smash brothers. For example i'll hit people into the air with sir dan and than use my level 1 but that person will just shoot right down to the ground? how do people do that, it makes his level 1 useless, even thought it allready is

I know man.. it completely sucks how people can get out of Sir Dan's level one like that... People with kill confirms but they decide to make Sir Dan's only kill confirm transparent.

It's called "down teching" and it is achieved by just holding down. When SD knocks you up with up square, simply hold down and you will get out of it. Even worse for SD, if you are HALF OF THE ROSTER (ANY SMALL CHARACTER), is is IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL YOU WITH LEVEL 1.

However, some characters that downtech (the larger ones, kratos, raiden, BD, etc.), can still be killed by the level 1, because it barely touches their head.

I know your frustration though its the worst =(

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 2 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Sir dan better get buffed in the next patch...
dante photo dante2.png
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Holding down when being hit with an attack like that will will make you shoot yourself to the ground.

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 4 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes