Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Re: acursedone and I vs. dabuz18 and heavyjugz

Feb 5, 2013
Lol I'm training her (well not now im away for a month) and I added Public_Enemy (retardedly great Nariko, best imo). I shouldve won lol but you planned WAY ahead and put a teleport that I thought nothing of, then You used it to completely dodge my lvl 3 xD I thought, "**bleep** i shoulda destroyed that teleport or baited you". But yeah man that was just a classic case of being outplayed lol.

Btw you fought my GC, have you fought Asis's? How do we stack up so far?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 25 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Never fought Asis's, I just fought a lot of his other characters like Drake, but I have fought Fromu's though. I would say comparing you 2, you were around the same level, but it seemed you dropped combos a bit more. Although Fromu was the first G. Cole I have ever fought so I knew what I was doing more when I fought you so maybe that was it.

Oh yeah public enemy was the first Nariko I have ever fought 1v1. Oh god that was bad. I managed to beat him once, but he got 2 level 3s on me in a game where he did win. It wasn't that he was better, I just has no idea how to fight a good Nariko. I need to learn that MU badly lol.
Message 22 of 25 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 5, 2013
ME TOO! Lol PE completely murdered me! It's like when I had trouble with FP so kept fighting Chof and other good FP till I had little trouble. Now it's Nariko-_-lol. I need to learn the MU while improving my Nariko at the same time lol.

Oh & yeah I drop some comboes because I was not trying to give you any AP for your lvl 3 lol. That AP burst for both player is ridiculous tbh.
Message 23 of 25 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Yeah it is. Good job on that though, if you would have kept bursting me, you may have lost sooner lol.

Message 24 of 25 (42 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Lol PROLONG THE INEVITABLE xD
Message 25 of 25 (32 Views)
0 Likes