Wastelander
827 posts

Re: Zeus nerfs we can all agree on

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

It would be fine if it didn't shutdown majority of supers. Even heihachi can't dash through attacks so easily... funny because zeus is pretty much a better version of heihachi.

Message 11 of 22 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Zeus is the worst and by far the most unbalanced OP character on this game. He's really annoying and his level 3 needs to be shorter. The people that works on this game needs to sell it to top producers because they obviously can't make a balanced game.

Message 12 of 22 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 31, 2013

wow has no one noticed you can get a level 1 off of a single move from zeus. His air down square i believe (full charged). I have gotten a level 2 before by hitting three people. Dont get why this isnt talked about more.

Message 13 of 22 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Zeus is fine

m

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 14 of 22 (131 Views)
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I think his dodge roll is fine. It does annoy me at times but he IS the slowest character in the game so might as well give him a good dodge since he is the only slow character where it would make sense to have a great dodge. He's a god.....

Message 15 of 22 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Blzzrd wrote:

I think his dodge roll is fine. It does annoy me at times but he IS the slowest character in the game so might as well give him a good dodge since he is the only slow character where it would make sense to have a great dodge. He's a god.....

dodge rolling isn't suppose to give you a 99% chance of surviving supers. heihachi can't do that. 

Message 16 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Mar 31, 2013
no.
1. no, he's balanced with this due to the speed he runs
2. his level 3 is easily predictable and its hard enough for him to get 2-3 smashes that contain kills
3. wait and dodge, he cant use it more than once per jump
4. learn to predict it

OP, title is misleading, i cannot agree on any of what you said and im not even a zeus player. he is punching bag and sucks as much as he owns due to his large size and power. move on, nothing to see here

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 17 of 22 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I don't get why so many people cry about Zeus. Whenever I meet a Zeus onine, I know it's always an easy win. And to the people whining about how "OP" he is, you guys just aren't capable of dealing with him. Here's a hint; AVOID HIS ATTACKS. If he can't hit you then he can't build AP. And that's easy seeing as he's probably the slowest character in the game  Usually the people complaining about him are the ones being the punching bag. I've never had a problem with Zeus. I've fought dozens and only once have I let him get his lvl 3. Stay on him and he won't be a problem.

Message 18 of 22 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Xccit wrote:

Zeus is the worst and by far the most unbalanced OP character on this game. He's really annoying and his level 3 needs to be shorter. The people that works on this game needs to sell it to top producers because they obviously can't make a balanced game.

Zeus is not the worst and by far the most unbalanced OP character in this game, you gotta play more Isaacs and Kats =P

Dodges (exception Sly) should all have very similar if not same dodge lengths/times and recovery.

Zeus' Level 3 is a good length, and his side smashes DO tend to lean a little to the other side, but I guess that's to take care of those trying to camp the middle.

My personal addittion: slightly decrease the hitbox of his direction+triangle attack. All I see is people resorting only using that and teleports, since the lightning is so good. Zeus has combos and so many setups and approaches, but all I see from most other people is a bunch of lightning only XD. The dude's got muscle... and other moves.

Anyways, that's just my two cents on this topic.

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 19 of 22 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Actually I've just realised, if his left and right punch hit boxes were reduced, then the players could just stand directly in the centre and just jump to avoid the floor hit.
Message 20 of 22 (84 Views)
0 Likes