I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 4, 2012

and the way superbot is, the character we'll get to see in their underwear is heihachi and dante(Future DLC WOOOO) lol

Message 71 of 548 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 4, 2012
isnt heihachi 2nd alt kinda like underwear lol

Message 72 of 548 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 4, 2012

i know thats why i put heihachi and that nasty "adult diaper" lol

Message 73 of 548 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 4, 2012
And the good thing is Yu already has alt costumes they can use 1. School uniform 2.School summer uniform and 3rd a variant of the firts but with his glasses Smiley Very Happy i really want to see him in PSABR

Message 74 of 548 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 4, 2012
There is a hilarious costume I could mention for Yu. It's a spoiler though. xD
Message 75 of 548 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 4, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:
There is a hilarious costume I could mention for Yu. It's a spoiler though. xD

I think i know what your thinking lol 

Message 76 of 548 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Well i dont want to start a new Thread so ppl wont start going on a rampage about repeated threads so im gonna write it here....

First i wanted to share something with you guys (at least those who care for Yu Narukami for PSABR and those who dont know him) this way they can have a perspective of the characters background. I've been wondering how Yu's story could be tied to PSABR and make sense out of it so everyone can see that he can fit in the story too... (at least with more sense than other characters *sorry but i think some stories are plain empty without reason* but anyhow its my oppinion) If anyone has something to say or to mention or clarify lol you can do so im open to all ideas so lets start.

First off for those who dont know who Yu Narukami is....

Yu Narukami 

[IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/Nosajk/Persona-4-Yu-Narukami-Cosplay.gif[/IMG]

Living all his life in the city his parents got transfered overseas, for that reason he's sent to Inaba, a little quiet country town. While his parentes work overseas Dojima his uncle (who lives with her daughter Nanako) agreed to take care of him for a whole year... for that reason he moved from the big city to the country side. When he starts living in Inaba a whole strange and weird murders starts happening....

Story of Persona 4

Dont worry i will summarized it so i wont spoil anything...

According to the rumors going around in school Yasogami High, by looking at a TV screen at midnight on a rainy night, the face of your soulmate will be revealed. But a grisly chain of murders seems to be connected to the rumor... 

(***DONT KNOW IF THIS COUNT AS A SPOILER BUT JUST IN CASE DONT READ BELOW***)

When Yu discovers that theres another world inside of the TV infested with Shadows (wich can be seen as demons in a way)

He awakens to his power.... called PERSONA. A Persona is a manifestation of your spyche in another word a PERSONA is another part of you... your other self. Hes PERSONA awakens, called Izanagi... further more he discovers that his power is special in a way... he holds what its called a Wild Card wich allows him to awaken to more than just one persona... the wild card holds many possibilities wich makes Yu a very versatil fighter in a lot of ways... 

Izanagi 

[IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q52/Nosajk/Izanagifull926910.jpg[/IMG]

Izanagi is Yu's other self he belongs to the fool Arcana his basic element is Zio (wich is electricity) 

In terms of fighting and by that i mean in PSABR i think Yu will make an interesting addtion to the roster. He holds the wild card wich allows him to summon more than one persona and his fighting style can be very interesting. His weapon of choice is a two handed sword. Combine his sword skills and the power of Izanagi and the wild card i bet he can be a very powerful character .... dont you think?

In previous post I mention that his level 3 SHOULD be him summoning Izanagi and for a brief moment the player assums control of him killing every oponent with slashes and Zio spells....

Now my question... HOW WILL YOU GUYS WILL WANT HIM? Lets comment about how will you put him the attacks in wich button and direction.... in my oppinion the O could be his other personas using different spells. 

How will you build him? LETS COMMENT Smiley Happy

(IF I MISSED ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND ILL EDIT THE POST THANX Smiley Happy )

Message 77 of 548 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Circle = Persona switching

Jack Frost needs to be one of those Personas. (He's the SMT and ATLUS mascot after all)

Triangle is all persona attacks/abilities.

Level 3 will, unfortunately, have to be a cinematic.

Level 3: Izanagi-no-Okami (Myriad Truths)
Message 78 of 548 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 4, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:
Circle = Persona switching

Jack Frost needs to be one of those Personas. (He's the SMT and ATLUS mascot after all)

Triangle is all persona attacks/abilities.

Level 3 will, unfortunately, have to be a cinematic.

Level 3: Izanagi-no-Okami (Myriad Truths)
Very interesting i didnt thought of that. O persona switching, triangle to use the persona equipped and square the swords attack, very nice i like it! Although you know my oppinion on that lvl 3 lol 

Message 79 of 548 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Also heres what i think of how Yu story could go on PSABR

Yu heard a rumor of the Midnight Channel going live again. This time a large group of people have gather inside the TV wich are the rest of the cast of PSABR, so as always he decides to get in the tv againthis time by himself to investigate.... (ALTHOUGH i dunno wich rival he can get) he fights Polygon wich Yu believes he is the Shadow/culprit behind everybodys mix up inside the TV. He destroys the "shadow" return home (and "save" everyone from the tv) and adquired a new power to fusion new powerfull PERSONAS 

Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 548 (242 Views)
0 Likes