3576 posts

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

Nosajk wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:
it woud be awesome (in Yu's case) for his lvl 3 super show the blue intro that everyone has and shows Yu crushing the arcana card and says "Persona! Izanagi!" then u take control of Izanagi for a brief period of time (like some characters has) and you go and make some kills with him! he has a big sword and can use Zio skills (wich are electrical base moves)

That idea is awesome.

Too bad his level 3 would probably be this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ViQ3SHhnNFg#t=36s

i cant see the link lol it says invalid, but if u say too bad! it cant be good! lol

Naaw lol it's awesome. lol (I think playing as the Persona itself would have been fun)

Oh you mean his ultimate attack in Arena hahaha well it does look awesome but i kinda hate LVL3 that only kill a set.... so i would really love the idea of controling Izanagi hehe

Well it is his ultimate attack in the original RPG also. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 548 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Dec 3, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:
it woud be awesome (in Yu's case) for his lvl 3 super show the blue intro that everyone has and shows Yu crushing the arcana card and says "Persona! Izanagi!" then u take control of Izanagi for a brief period of time (like some characters has) and you go and make some kills with him! he has a big sword and can use Zio skills (wich are electrical base moves)

That idea is awesome.

Too bad his level 3 would probably be this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ViQ3SHhnNFg#t=36s

i cant see the link lol it says invalid, but if u say too bad! it cant be good! lol

Naaw lol it's awesome. lol (I think playing as the Persona itself would have been fun)

Oh you mean his ultimate attack in Arena hahaha well it does look awesome but i kinda hate LVL3 that only kill a set.... so i would really love the idea of controling Izanagi hehe

Well it is his ultimate attack in the original RPG also. lol

Oh really? well im guilty i have the game on PS2 but it broke sp i dont have the system to played it and only made it to saving Misuho or whatever his name was (the one with the creepy baby and retro grphics) lol and now i bought P4G Solid gold premium edition but i havent bought the vita yet :smileytongue: so when i have it ill play it once again XD

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 548 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Sooo thr franchise is wholly available on a PS3/PSVita?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 548 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Sooo thr franchise is wholly available on a PS3/PSVita?

Persona 3 (on PSN), Persona 4, and Persona 4 Arena are on the PS3 and Vita.

The rest of the franchise is on PS1, PS2, and PSP

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 548 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Hmmm.... more reasons to buy a vita. Is it derivative like rainbow moon? Do I still have to REALLY like JRPGs for this one? Or is this just uniquely a good RPG that any RPG fan can actually hanker down to and enjoy?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 548 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Hmmm.... more reasons to buy a vita. Is it derivative like rainbow moon? Do I still have to REALLY like JRPGs for this one? Or is this just uniquely a good RPG that any RPG fan can actually hanker down to and enjoy?

Never heard of Rainbow Moon but the games are considered uniquely good. For the most part. I've even seen people who don't like RPG's who enjoy the Persona series. (Mostly Persona 3 and 4 since they are the most well known)

The first two persona games are more of a RPG fanboy's game though since they are very difficult. (Persona 3 and 4 are very simple in comparison)

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 548 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I like FF Tactics, I like X-COM, Ivlike civilization, but there's something off about Rainbow moon. Maybe the story or the characters aren't gripping enough, maybe the character development isn't captivating, maybe the idea of questing with an RTS layout isn't working for me.............

......whatever it was, I didn't like it in Jeanne D'arc, but I found Valkeryie Chronicles

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 548 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I like FF Tactics, I like X-COM, Ivlike civilization, but there's something off about Rainbow moon. Maybe the story or the characters aren't gripping enough, maybe the character development isn't captivating, maybe the idea of questing with an RTS layout isn't working for me.............

......whatever it was, I didn't like it in Jeanne D'arc either, but I found Valkeryie Chronicles captivating!

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 548 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Whoops double post. Stupid phone.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 548 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Well my friend ive seen newcomers liking Persona 3 and 4 its a unique JRPG because of its social mechanics but is enjoyable most ppl prefer Persona 3 for its story (i like it too) but i enjoyed Persona 4 battle tweaks better :smileyhappy: but is a good game and if u dont own a PS2 theres Persona 3 FES on the PSN Store for 9.99 its a pretty good deal

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 548 (111 Views)
0 Likes