Anime sucked.

Irrelevent and it's just your opinion.

Message 42 of 548 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

it would be foolish of superbot not to ask Atlus, i mean you have developers basically handing superbot characters with ps history on a silver platter. 

Message 43 of 548 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Ecurican912 wrote:

it would be foolish of superbot not to ask Atlus, i mean you have developers basically handing superbot characters with ps history on a silver platter. 

Persona being an exclusive to Playstation and also being very popular in Japan. (It would deffinately the sales when the All-Stars is released in Japan)

Message 44 of 548 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 3, 2012

exactly 

Message 45 of 548 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 3, 2012
it woud be awesome (in Yu's case) for his lvl 3 super show the blue intro that everyone has and shows Yu crushing the arcana card and says "Persona! Izanagi!" then u take control of Izanagi for a brief period of time (like some characters has) and you go and make some kills with him! he has a big sword and can use Zio skills (wich are electrical base moves)

Message 46 of 548 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Nosajk wrote:
it woud be awesome (in Yu's case) for his lvl 3 super show the blue intro that everyone has and shows Yu crushing the arcana card and says "Persona! Izanagi!" then u take control of Izanagi for a brief period of time (like some characters has) and you go and make some kills with him! he has a big sword and can use Zio skills (wich are electrical base moves)

That idea is awesome.

Too bad his level 3 would probably be this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ViQ3SHhnNFg#t=36s

Message 47 of 548 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 3, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

That idea is awesome.

i cant see the link lol it says invalid, but if u say too bad! it cant be good! lol

Message 48 of 548 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Nosajk wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

That idea is awesome.

i cant see the link lol it says invalid, but if u say too bad! it cant be good! lol

Naaw lol it's awesome. lol (I think playing as the Persona itself would have been fun)

Message 49 of 548 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 3, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

That idea is awesome.

Naaw lol it's awesome. lol (I think playing as the Persona itself would have been fun)

Oh you mean his ultimate attack in Arena hahaha well it does look awesome but i kinda hate LVL3 that only kill a set.... so i would really love the idea of controling Izanagi hehe

Message 50 of 548 (135 Views)
0 Likes