Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012
I rather have Yu than Minato, for some reason i like Yu's personality best in some way, and personally i think Izanagi is way better than Orpheus IMHO... and bumping this thread cause i read that Atlus is interested (although they kinda joke that Teddy would be good for PSABR wich i dont share the same feeling lol)

So SuperBot please consider this... Yu Narukami is a suited fighter and an interesting addition to PSABR he can battle with his sword and his persona Izanagi just like in Persona 4 Arena so please! consider Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 548 (4,150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

i think Altas wants a persona character in all stars. I think , i could be wrong, they wanted teddie in. I mean Yu looks cool, i just started persona 3: FES today and the main char is pretty awesome but i think because of arena, Yu or Teddie has a better chance

Message 32 of 548 (4,145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

Dont get me Wrong Minato is cool but as a starting persona i choose Izanagi over Orpheus... but if they are gonna make it true to their game that doesnt matter much simce they both have the Wild card meaning they can use multiple personas but it does make sense if they put someone from Persona 4


Message 33 of 548 (4,140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

well i cant really speak that much about persona 4 since ive only seen gameplay vids on youtube. But one thing that may be a factor, the way they summon their persona. In 3, they use the invoker. in 4, they crush something right? probably because of that 4 would be the logical choice seeing how this is a rated T game, and their persona is key component of their character

Message 34 of 548 (4,135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

Ecurican912 wrote:

well i cant really speak that much about persona 4 since ive only seen gameplay vids on youtube. But one thing that may be a factor, the way they summon their persona. In 3, they use the invoker. in 4, they crush something right? probably because of that 4 would be the logical choice seeing how this is a rated T game, and their persona is key component of their character


I don't think the evoker is much of a problem since it's also used in P4 Arena; which is rated T.

 

But it doesn't mean much since the most likely Persona 3 character is Aigis.

Message 35 of 548 (4,131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

arena is rated T, hmm. Guess i misspoke, but i guess either char from persona 3 or 4 since 3 was released on the ps store. Portable and FES. But since 4 is more current, its safe to assume that a persona 4 character has a higher chance of being in

Message 36 of 548 (4,129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

Ecurican912 wrote:

arena is rated T, hmm. Guess i misspoke, but i guess either char from persona 3 or 4 since 3 was released on the ps store. Portable and FES. But since 4 is more current, its safe to assume that a persona 4 character has a higher chance of being in


It's the current money cow in the franchise after all. lol (A remake, a fighting game sequel, an anime, a manga, a novel sequel, and even a freaking play are being made for this game)

 

Message 37 of 548 (4,126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
810 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

Teddie would be more interesting. 

Message 38 of 548 (4,123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:

Ecurican912 wrote:

arena is rated T, hmm. Guess i misspoke, but i guess either char from persona 3 or 4 since 3 was released on the ps store. Portable and FES. But since 4 is more current, its safe to assume that a persona 4 character has a higher chance of being in


It's the current money cow in the franchise after all. lol (A remake, a fighting game sequel, an anime, a manga, a novel sequel, and even a freaking play are being made for this game)

 


holy **bleep**, even a play? i knew about the games (fighting & rpg) and the anime, since its slowly coming out in the NA. Who knows, since theyre getting so much money for 4 they let superbot use Yu for a cheap price. i mean their name is Atlus, not Activision right? lol

Message 39 of 548 (4,119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Yu Narukami from Persona 4.

Dec 3, 2012

Ecurican912 wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Ecurican912 wrote:

arena is rated T, hmm. Guess i misspoke, but i guess either char from persona 3 or 4 since 3 was released on the ps store. Portable and FES. But since 4 is more current, its safe to assume that a persona 4 character has a higher chance of being in


It's the current money cow in the franchise after all. lol (A remake, a fighting game sequel, an anime, a manga, a novel sequel, and even a freaking play are being made for this game)

 


holy **bleep**, even a play? i knew about the games (fighting & rpg) and the anime, since its slowly coming out in the NA. Who knows, since theyre getting so much money for 4 they let superbot use Yu for a cheap price. i mean their name is Atlus, not Activision right? lol


I'm sure ATLUS will be willing to give a character. lol It just depends on if Superbot goes to ask them.

Message 40 of 548 (4,112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes