Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Re: Your proudest kill

May 17, 2013
killed a guy flying towards me with The Gravity Queen's level one while I was standing on the middle platform on metropolis
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 11 of 16 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
515 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Off a high ledge on wipeout with big daddy and little sister falling down killing three people. Just kidding, I want to seet that though.

Teams, Cole using his level 1 and holding a person while drake shoots his level one and kills the person. Good way to teabag.

Message 12 of 16 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

May 18, 2013

RingtaiI wrote:

Off a high ledge on wipeout with big daddy and little sister falling down killing three people. Just kidding, I want to seet that though.

Teams, Cole using his level 1 and holding a person while drake shoots his level one and kills the person. Good way to teabag.

I do it everytime when I'm Spike teamed up with Cole

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 13 of 16 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

May 18, 2013
My sir dan killing Evil cole grindind towards me. Then again when he i blocked his shoulder charged and i aimed my lvl 1 straight up to lvl 1 him in his arse.

my heihachi lvl 1 a kat after a predicted a roll from her since she rolled a lot

my good cole down teching Asis dropped combo and immediately lvl 1 him after he jump amd missed his tether.

etc....

oh & 1 lag kill on me when i tethered a jak and as i was being pulled towards him
for the kill, it lagged and he lvl 1 me..... I FREAKING PULLED MYSELF INTO A JAK LVL ONE!!!

I cant tell you who i am roght now & please no guesses right now.

Tekken BF

Message 14 of 16 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

May 18, 2013

RingtaiI wrote:

I actually did something like that on alden's tower it was before his patch we were on the middle layer and i fired it out while everyone was fighting each other and snagged a tripple kill 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 16 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
457 posts

May 18, 2013

Whenever I stop any characters level 2s like Parappa or Kats with Sir Daniel Level 1 or Canceling Parappa Level 2 with Big Daddy level 1 as they charge into me

Message 16 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes