Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2009
Offline
216 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012
SSB is an established franchise, and people comparing their sales would be foolish. SSB was something entirely new at its time, and so far, it's the only 4-player crossover brawler I can think of instantly, although there are a couple more, like the TMNT one etc. I want Battle Royale to succeed and establish itself as a strong Playstation franchise, because from what I've seen, it deserves it.
Message 11 of 47 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
788 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

I dunno, how many sales have tekken 6?

Message 12 of 47 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/12/2009
Offline
685 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012
Better than Socom 4, Res 4 and Twisted Metal combined.
Message 13 of 47 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2009
Offline
216 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

I dunno, how many sales have tekken 6?


Reportedly, over 3 million copies, probably on both platforms combined.

Message 14 of 47 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2009
Offline
216 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

Dirtylary wrote:
Better than Socom 4, Res 4 and Twisted Metal combined.

What makes you say that? SOCOM 4 has around 600-700k copies, Resistance 4(? I'll assume Burning Skies) has over 250k, and Twisted Metal around half a million. If you meant Resistance 3, it has around 1.2m. I want it to sell as much though, just breaking down the numbers.

Message 15 of 47 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Honestly, I think Vita copies will sell averagely worldwide (probably around 50k-200k copies).

The PS3 might do better since it's the preferred console out of the two (say, around 200k-600k copies worldwide).

Those are my expectations for now. I can only have better predictions after the game is released.


Playstation Move Heroes sold more than that.

 

I think it'll sell millions thanks to all the characters.

Message 16 of 47 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012
if they have commercials than maybe 3-4 million
Message 17 of 47 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012
3-5 million in that range. 2 mil is lowest and 8 mil highest. Its competing with lbp karting. Ac isnt really a competitor
Do not underestimate the power of PLAYSTATION.
Message 18 of 47 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
745 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

Why are people saying only a million? This game is WAY too big only sell a million. In fact 1 million units sold would probably be dissappointing to Superbot. 

 

I think this game will sell from 3.5 to 5 million copies

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!


Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 19 of 47 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Your prediction of the game's sales?

Aug 9, 2012

unbreakable13 wrote:

Dirtylary wrote:
Better than Socom 4, Res 4 and Twisted Metal combined.

What makes you say that? SOCOM 4 has around 600-700k copies, Resistance 4(? I'll assume Burning Skies) has over 250k, and Twisted Metal around half a million. If you meant Resistance 3, it has around 1.2m. I want it to sell as much though, just breaking down the numbers.


Burning Skies was a commercial failure.  It only sold 125K, and combined with R3's low sales was the reason Resistance is no more.  You're about right with SOCOM 4 and Twisted Metal, though.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 20 of 47 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes